What is Stinger?
Stinger is an umbrella term for range of antivirus and Internet security software which is developed by Stinger Technologies, a Czech company formerly known as Grisoft. Stinger is wildly used on all kinds of operating system such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, and FreeBSD computing platforms.
Why I have to uninstall Stinger?
Stinger is famous for its prominent ability in detecting virus. And this ability is based on the frequent upgrade of its database. the upgrade is so often that each time you reboot your computer you will new feature s waiting to be added to the Stinger. Some customers complain that the upgrading process regularly fail to complete so that have to finish manually. What’s more, there are also some customers complaining Stinger using up too many resources and various features of Stinger are incompatible with Windows Vista
How to uninstall Stinger manually?
1) Find the “start” button on the lower left corner of your monitor, and then click it.
2) Find and double click the button “Control Panel”.
3) Find “Add / Remove Program” icon in the control panel, and then double click it.
4) Find the Stinger icon in the list, and then select it to start uninstalling it from your computer.
Don’t be too happy when you finished all these four steps, because for some reasons, Stinger will be failed to be uninstalled because some reasons and this happen often. If you came up with this problem, I am afraid you have to uninstall Stinger from your computer’s registry.
You are not suggested to try this method manually for it is difficult to discriminate which registry belongs to Stinger, and which one not. Forgetting to delete one of Stinger’s registries will remain Stinger in your computer. The worse situation is that when you mis-delete even if one registry which not belong to Stinger, but it is crucial for the system, you will mess up your computer. That will be a nightmare, right?
A professional uninstall software can save your time and prevent you from messing up your PC. It will dig into the system to find out Stinger’s corresponding registry one by one, and then delete them together and completely. Stinger will be removed from your computer completely through this method. Compared with so much searching work, you just need to click your mouse several times to uninstall Stinger from your PC by using .
Now move your mouse here, take the first click to free download Perfect Uninstaller to your computer. And Stinger will be disappeared completely from your computer after several minutes.
- Vista Security Tool 2010 Uninstall - Advance on How to Remove Vista Security Tool 2010 Instantly
- Elfwgps Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Elfwgps Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- MicrosoftAntivirus Removal - How to Remove MicrosoftAntivirus Instantly
- My Tips To Uninstall Avast With Avast! Uninstall Utility
- Easy Private Disk Error Remained - How Can I Completely Remove Easy Private Disk From Ny Computer?
- System Lock 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall System Lock 2011 Completely
- Indesign Cae cs5 Uninstall Tips – The Free Way for You to Completely Remove Indesign Cae cs5
- How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus & Firewall 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- WKiwee Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall WKiwee Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?