Expat Shield allows you to Watch UK TV online outside of UK. You can now watch BBC iplayer from anywhere in the world. Ensure that you are private & anonymous online. As you may already know, if you live outside of UK, you cannot watch shows on BBC iplayer. Why? BBC blocks the access to iplayer by blocking the IPs coming outside of UK. Expat Shield is a easy to use FREE software that gives you a UK IP address so that you can watch your favorite shows from anywhere. This software is used by millions of people in over 100 countries. It takes 2-3 minutes to install. Then you can simply connect to the software, and browse web as if you are in UK!
When the Expat Shield no longer works for you as it used to be, it is a smart choice to have this program substituted or repaired.
- Restart your computer first.
- Press F8 button while you are in the process of starting.
- Select Safe Mode and press Enter.
- When you are in the Safe Mode, click Start and then Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Find out Expat Shield and click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions till you are prompted to reboot the PC.
For users who are not allowed to deal with Expat Shield that way, it is possible that you can make it through hard drive and registry.
- Open Windows Search to search for every file related to Expat Shield like: C:\Programs Files\Expat Shield
- Click on Run icon on the Start Menu, then type regedit to activate the Registry Editor. Find and delete those related keys like:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Expat Shield
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Expat Shield.exe
As for common users, it is not recommended to uninstall Expat Shield manually because editing registry keys is risky. To safely uninstall Expat Shield from the computer, I highly suggest you using . Comparing to with the manual method, this one is more effective and safer.
As all program uninstall tools are well-designed to completely uninstall any software or programs without leaving affiliated files and invalid registry keys. This is why lots of users find it the best way to uninstall Live TV programs and eliminate any computer problems.
- How Do You Uninstall A Program on Windows
- CAT-QuickHeal Removal - How to Uninstall CAT-QuickHeal from Windows XP
- Can't Uninstall Alot Program - Need Alot Removal Tool
- How Do I Completely Uninstall McAfee Family Protection?
- Wubi Uninstaller- Your Best Option to Get Rid of it
- Norton Security Internet not Responding - Do I Have To Uninstall It From My Computer Now?
- How Do I Get The Ask.com Toolbar Off My PC? - Here Is How
- XP Total Security 2011 Removal - Instant Way to Remove XP Total Security 2011 from Windows XP
- Norton Boot Magic 8.0 Won't Reinstall - How Do You Clean Up The Remnants Of It?