Are you a concerned parent in need of parental control software to monitor your children online or an employer who needs to restrict employee computer usage? System Surveillance Pro is the award winning all-in-one computer monitoring software product that has become an essential tool for concerned parents and network administrators. SSPro will log keystrokes typed – keylogger, monitor applications run, track websites visited, record instant message conversations and capture screenshots of the computer desktop.
When you find it of no use to run System Surveillance Pro, you can simply remove it by taking built-in steps.
- Click Start Menu, and then move to All Programs.
- On the list, locate to System Surveillance Pro.
- Click Uninstall System Surveillance Pro.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstall process.
If the default uninstaller can’t be activated this way, there is a Windows utility that allows you to run the standard uninstalling.
- Follow the steps below to start Task Manager:
- For Windows XP: press Ctrl + Alt +Delete at the same time to bring out the Task Manager.
- For Vista and Windows 7: right click on the task bar and then select Start Task Manager.
- Or you can just click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box.
- End all related processes in Task Manager.
- Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
- For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
- For Vista and Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
- Locate System Surveillance Pro in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall/Change on Vista and Windows 7.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Is removing System Surveillance Pro simple for you? However, this is not the perfect or the simplest method yet. Some related folders and files, and some registry entries were not uninstalled during the removal. And these leftovers will bring you trouble in the future if you cannot get rid of them completely. Hence, it is highly recommended users to use a reliable uninstall tool. The most recommended technique in uninstalling System Surveillance Pro is the automatic method that involves using a piece of software called an “ ”, which is basically a tool that is able to get rid of all the parts of the program that will be installed on your system. The Perfect Uninstaller is proved to work extremely well to remove the CA Parental Control from computer.
- Antivirus XP 2010 Removal - How to Remove Antivirus XP 2010 Instantly
- Pvnsmfor Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Pvnsmfor Toolbar Completely?
- How Do I Remove Game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?
- CE-Secure Free Express Not Removed - Free Uninstall Guide
- How Can I Choose The Best Way To Uninstall CintaNotes?
- Wise Registry Cleaner 6.1 - How Can I Uninstall Wise Registry Cleaner?
- Uninstall Error smart
- How Can I Uninstall CometBird On Windows Computer?
- How Do You Uninstall USB Drive Antivirus on Windows Compute?