Do you get several toolbars on your browsers? Do you like IE McAfee Toolbar? If not, please uninstall it at once. There is a fact you should be clear that several toolbars run at the same time will slow down your surfing speed and further bring computer crashes to you. In this case, you need to uninstall IE McAfee Toolbar as soon as possible.
How to uninstall IE McAfee Toolbar?
Generally, people would like to use Windows Add/Remove Programs this standard uninstall tool to help them uninstall unwanted programs. It is believed that Windows Add/Remove Programs always fail to completely especially the toolbars. But if you can remove those related files and registry entries manually, then you can try Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Uninstall IE McAfee Toolbar via Standard Uninstaller
1. Click Start and then click Control Panel.
2. Click on “Uninstall a Program” under “Programs” icon.
3. Click on “Program and Features” and scroll down the list.
4. Locate IE McAfee Toolbar on the list where all currently installed programs are listed.
5. Click Uninstall and follow the on cover steps to finish the removal.
Well, you just finished part one. Next, you have to advance to part 2 to remove IE McAfee Toolbar related files and registry entries by manual process.
1. Open Search to make a full search for IE McAfee Toolbar related files.(When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
2. Delete all the files it shows before you.
3. Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
4. Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
5. Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find IE McAfee Toolbar related entries. Please delete them once for all.
6. Lastly, reboot your PC.
There is the other way by which you can use to fully uninstall IE McAfee Toolbar – enable a professional uninstall tool.
Using a powerful uninstall tool like, you can fully uninstall any toolbars you want. Aside from that, you can clean all those broken files and registry entries completely. Apart from toolbars, you can also use it to uninstall unwanted programs like VisualRoute 2007.
- Vista Malware Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Malware Instantly
- FoxTab Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall FoxTab Entirely from Mozilla Firefox
- Uninstalling Trend Micro Program - How Do I Remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2008
- How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus & Firewall 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- Antivirus GT Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus GT Instantly
- HP EWS Software - How To Uninstall HP Easy Printer Care
- MSA Security Center Removal - How to Remove MSA Security Center Instantly
- Podcaster Uninstaller Missing - How Do I Manually Delete Podcaster?
- News For How You Can Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012