TrustDefender is designed to protect and secure the weakest link in the security chain, the end user (e.g. consumer, small business or corporate user) at the most vulnerable time – when you are transacting money with your bank, paying a bill, making a purchase or transacting confidential data on a corporate network and most importantly before you submit your identity, passwords, one-time authentication code, account numbers, credit card details and other personal or confidential information into a website. Most importantly, TrustDefender is designed to compliment your existing anti-malware solutions, browsers, firewall and also alert you when a potential threat is current so you can fix the problem. This means you can use your favourite Browser and Anti-virus or Anti malware solutions on your computer but when alerted to a potential issue you can still login securely using TrustDefender and later fix the problem at your leisure.
To ensure a clean and complete uninstall of TrustDefender when the Windows Uninstall wizard doesn’t find it, a is all you need.
Follow the instruction to uninstall TrustDefender completely and safely with Perfect uninstaller.
- Close all files, folders and processes relating to TrustDefender . It is better that you can close all other running programs.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight TrustDefender in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of TrustDefender.
- PC Medkit Uninstall Help - How to Remove PC Medkit from Windows System Thoroughly
- Security Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Security Toolbar Completely?
- Cannot Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks? - How to Uninstall Panda Antivirus for Netbooks Completely in Minutes
- How Do You Get Rid Of Spyone Pro When It Expired?
- Uninstall Express Burn Disc Burning Software For Windows
- AVG LinkScanner Free Edition for Mac Uninstall Help - How to Remove AVG LinkScanner Free Edition for Mac from Windows System Thoroughly
- PALTALK Uninstaller - How to Uninstall PALTALK Entirely
- Uninstall Naomi Web Filter - How to Uninstall Naomi Web Filter Entirely
- Uninstall Yahoo Assistant - How to Uninstall Yahoo Assistant Completely