Oracle Database 10g Express Edition (Oracle Database XE) is an entry-level, small-footprint database based on the Oracle Database 10g Release 2 code base that’s free to develop, deploy, and distribute; fast to download; and simple to administer. If you need a GUI for Oracle Database, you can download – NAVICAT (Oracle GUI). It supports to import MS SQL, MySQL, MS Access, Excel, CSV, XML, or other formats to Oracle.
For this level, it must be fully activated when it means to do the work in which the Oracle Database 10g Express Edition is involved. If not, it must be handled differently.
- Click on the Start button and then choose Run. In the dialog box, type Oracle Database 10g Express Edition/uninstall, and press OK.
- A warning will appear. If you are sure you don’t need this program anymore, click on the Run button to start the removal.
- When the removal finishes, delete the Oracle Database 10g Express Edition.exe program from your computer manually.
- Restart your computer.
If you need to assure yourself a clean removal of the Oracle Database 10g Express Edition, you can look into the hidden files and try to find out.
- Make hidden files and hidden folder visible.
- Start>My Documents>Tools>Folder Options>View>Advance settings>Hidden files and folders>Show hidden files and folders>OK
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type %windir%\Oracle Database 10g Express Edition\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then click OK.
- Follow the wizard instructions to uninstall Oracle Database 10g Express Edition.
In case some of you feel the steps to manual remove Oracle Database 10g Express Edition too complicated to follow, a much easier uninstall tutorial is ready for you. It is highly recommended for you to adopt a third party uninstaller. I find that is the most powerful uninstaller in uninstalling unwanted programs, especially for corrupt Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition. To perforce a force uninstall, you can easily perform the below steps:
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Locate where the program on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\Oracle Database 10g Express Edition
- Right click the folder and then click “Uninstall With PU” to begin the removal.
- Uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 - SecureAnywhere Complete 2012 Removal Free!
- Uninstalling Software To Remove Chit Chat for Facebook
- System Protector Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall System Protector Completely
- How Do I Easily Uninstall HP 1522 Printer?
- Most Commonly Used Removal Guide For MahJong Suite 2012
- Dr. Web CureIt Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Dr. Web CureIt Instantly
- Google Talk Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall Google Talk from Windows
- Cannot Update Or Uninstall Acrobat 9 Pro - Learn How To Remove It Now!
- Installing/UnInstalling Cocoon Tutorial - Can I Remove Cocoon From Firefox?