What is UMPlayer? How can you run it or remove the program easily? UMPlayer is an advanced yet simple to use open-source cross-platform multimedia player that aims to fill all your needs; with over 270 built-in Audio and Video codecs UMPlayer can play any media format including AAC, AC3, ASF, AVI, DIVX, FLV, H.263, Matroska, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, OGG, QT, RealMedia, VOB, Vorbis, WAV, WMA, WMV, XVID as well as Audio CDs, DVDs, (S)VCDs, TV / Radio cards, Youtube videos, SHOUTcast Radio streams and even incomplete or damaged media files. It also comes equipped with some unique features such as a built-in subtitles search, YouTube player / recorder, SHOUTcast Radio player, skinable interface, customizable hotkeys, audio / subtitles sync, and many more.
First of all, open your Start Menu and then move to Control Panels. Find Add/Remove Programs on the dialogue box, and double click it. Once opened it, you need to navigate to UMPlayer. Then, click Remove right next to it. You need to keep on with the prompts to complete the uninstall process. That’s all about the first step, next move your mouse to conduct the second step which requires you are extremely careful and cautious.
Click Start and go to Search. Fill UMPlayer in the blank and select Local Hard Drives to start the search. The moment it shows you all related files, delete them all. Next, back to Start Menu again to click Run. Enter regedit to start the Registry Editor. Find and delete every related entries or values by clicking on every plus folder.
In case that some may fail to follow the removal steps of UMPlayer correctly, a back-up solution has been prepared for you- using an automatic uninstall tool to uninstall UMPlayer ro remove iTunes 10.1.1.4.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
- Use it to scan your hard drives first.
- Locate to UMPlayer on the list and click Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to finish the uninstall procedure.
- Within a few clicks, you can uninstall UMPlayer completely.
- Removing mIRC Rejected - How To Solve mIRC Uninstall Problem?
- Shield Deluxe 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Shield Deluxe 2012 from Windows XP
- Peachtree Learning - How Do I Uninstall Peachtree Software?
- Removing SL Story Speaker With Uninstall Tips
- Uninstall Bravenet Toolbar - How to Remove Bravenet Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Remove Foxit Reader by Using Its Powerful Uninstall Tool from Your PC
- Remove Or Reinstall Office 2010 PowerPoint - How Do You Uninstall Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Easily?
- Uninstall hp psc 750 - How to Uninstall hp psc 750 Entirely from My PC
- Norton Internet Security Uninstall - How to Uninstall Norton Internet Security Entirely from Windows System