Photoshop CS6 beta demonstrates Adobe’s focus on huge performance enhancements, imaging magic and creativity tools that offer customers a new experience in digital imaging. Key features include new additions to the Content-Aware tools: Content-Aware Patch allows greater control by letting users select and duplicate an area of an image to fill in or “patch” another. Content-Aware Move lets users select and magically move an object to a new place in the image.
But I am a lot more concerned about the instability of Photoshop CS6 beta on some users’ computers. For them, they will have no choice but throw the most current Photoshop program out of their systems.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, click Setting and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
- Scroll down the list of currently installed programs until you find Photoshop CS6, highlight it and then click Remove/Change.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, and Windows will automatic uninstall Photoshop CS6 in few seconds.
- Restart your computer after the removal is finished.
If it seems getting you nowhere when you are working on the control panel, the following will lead you to a new stage.
- Disable all security programs.
- Click on the Start button and then choose Run. In the dialog box, type Photoshop CS6/uninstall, and press OK.
- A warning will appear. If you are sure you don’t need this program anymore, click on the Run button to start the removal.
- When the removal finishes, delete the Photoshop CS6.exe program from your computer manually.
- Restart your computer.
It is also good for you to enable an uninstaller tool to help you delete Photoshop CS6 of related files and registry entries. To get the uninstaller working, you need download and install a trustworthy program, such as .
Perfect Uninstaller has earned much popularity worldwide in safely and quickly removing movie editing programs of unnecessary registry entries and invalid data files.
- Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 - How to Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 Entirely
- AntiVirus Pro Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiVirus Pro Instantly
- TheSpyBot Uninstall Tips - How to Remove TheSpyBot Instantly
- Wampserver Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Wampserver Entirely
- Problem Installing Panda Cloud Antivirus - Uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus completely?
- Completely Uninstall Weather Channel Desktop 6
- Software Manager Uninstall Guide - Three Ways to Uninstall Software Manager from Windows
- How Completely Uninstall AVG 2011 Antivirus On My Windows 7 Computer?
- Save Defense Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Save Defense Instantly