Perfect365 is a free photo makeover application with easy-to-use touch-up, makeup, and enhancing tools. Style makeup templates are included for varying looks. With a single click of a button, it turns mediocre photos and portraits into perfectly shareable ones, with natural results.
Perfect365 can’t win your heart in decorating your favorite photos; it is naturally to be reluctant close this chatter from your system.
- If you have opened the application, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
- Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add/Remove Program.
- Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out ArcSoft Perfect365, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
- Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
Theoretically, the Perfect365 should be off your desktop this way, but if there is any error popping up during the uninstalling, there are additional steps required.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type cmd in the box to open a command prompt.
- And then type cd C:\Program Files\ArcSoft Perfect365 to change directories.
- Type Perfect365.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the ArcSoft Perfect365.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the ArcSoft Perfect365. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a 3rd party uninstall tool to run a clean removal.
A would uninstall ArcSoft Perfect365 quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot easily find and remove them, such as PDF Reader For Windows 7, manually, but the Perfect Uninstaller would force uninstall these hidden applications effortless.
- BearShare Won't Let Me Uninstall - Need Help Uninstalling BearShare
- Webroot Spysweeper Won't Uninstall - How To Remove Webroot Spysweeper
- How Do You Remove Multiple Yahoo Messenger At One Time?
- Uninstalling Adobe Acrobat - How To Remove Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
- Uninstall Nmwegbsf Toolbar - How to Uninstall Nmwegbsf Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Norton 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Norton 2011 from Windows XP
- XP Total Security 2011 Removal - Instant Way to Remove XP Total Security 2011 from Windows XP
- How Do I Uninstall MP3 Rocket As Well As Its Toolbar?
- How to Uninstall Security Toolbar Totally & Easily?