Avery Wizard is a plug-in to Microsoft Office Word 2003 and provides templates for hundreds of Avery laser and inkjet products. Use the Avery Wizard to print mailing labels, shipping labels, tab titles, Ready Index table of contents sheets, diskette labels, name badges, name tags, business cards, and tent cards.
For any of the Microsoft Office user who wants to remove Avery Wizard, you may first try its default uninstaller through Windows control panel.
If you have opened Microsoft Office Word 2003, please end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click on the programs option.
- Choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll through the list until you find Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office Word 2003.
- Click on the Avery Wizard and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the Avery Wizard and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
If this does not completely remove the Avery Wizard from your Microsoft Office, you may try manually deleting its related entries through hard drive and registry.
- Click on ‘My Computer’ and then delete folders of Avery Wizard manually from the below directories:
- C:\Program Files\Avery Wizard
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avery Wizard
- Once these have been deleted, you should remove them from your Recycle Bin and restart your computer.
- Open Run on the Start Menu.
- Type regedit over the blank space and click “Yes”.
- On the Registry Editor, find and delete all keys related to Avery Wizard.
You can manually uninstall the Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office Word 2003 by following the instructions above. However, the simple process does not mean that you won’t fail. Although you were extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with uninstall tools. A professional uninstall tool would uninstall Avery Wizard for Microsoft Office Word 2003 quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot easily find and remove them manually, but uninstall tool would force uninstall these hidden applications. As one of the most professional uninstall tools, has performed perfectly in removing Microsoft Office Word 2003. Free download Perfect Uninstaller to help you clean your computer and remove any unwanted programs. You won’t be regretted of using this tool.
- Cannot Uninstall CA Internet Security Suite 2013 – How to Fully Remove it in Your Laptop
- Uninstall Incredmail.com - How Do You Uninstall IncrediMail?
- AntiSpy Safeguard Uninstall - How to Completely Remove AntiSpy Safeguard On Your Windows PC
- Help Removing CoolNovo - How Do I T Uninstall Previous ChromePlus?
- Uninstall WOT addon - How to Uninstall WOT addon Entirely
- Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 - How To Remove BitDefender?
- Antivirus Live Uninstall Help - How to Remove Antivirus Live from Windows System Thoroughly
- Can't Install/Uninstall Java (TM) 6 Update 25 - Need Help For My Computer!
- How Do You Uninstall Office Convert PDF To Jpg Jpeg Tiff Free Program?