My wife installed Avira AntiVir Personal as her Anti Virus. Recently, she has attempted an install of latest AVG but found that the download progress bar wasn’t moving at all and it appears that she should have the Avira AntiVir completely removed before continuing the installing process. However, she can’t seem to be able to uninstall Avira Antivir personal, either in Add/Remove or in Start, All Programs. I’ve also tried a few uninstall solutions, all which fail to pick it up. Anyhow, I do have it clear off finally after taking steps here.
Unable to remove Avira?
Avira Antivirus is security software for protecting your computer from Trojan, worm and other nasty and malicious viruses. If you have run avuninst.exe or Windows uninstaller, it says “Unsetup was not able to delete all components” – even in safe mode, you will need to delete it from your ever expanding hard drive. But before the manual removal, you will have to disable service for the Avira program as such:
When the service are closed down, you should be able to delete install files of Avira AntiVir as such:
Practically speaking, the manual removal procedure is only applicable for computer technician or tech savvy. But even these computer expertises can’t guarantee a complete uninstall. At this point, to uninstall Avira AntiVir, you as well as most of us should uninstaller software as alternative. A trustworthy has been officially approved to be able to detect and remove the files and registry keysthat Avira Antivir created during the install. Users can use it as regular uninstaller to clean up any program like Avery Wizard that is supposed to be disappeared.
Force Uninstall Avira instruction
- Quit all running programs
- Right click the directory of Avira to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal of Avira.
- Vista Malware Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Malware Instantly
- Completely uninstall Quick Time
- How to Get Rid of Ad-Aware Free Internet Security with A Safe Way?
- Can't Uninstall PC Cleaners? - Learn It Here!
- VirusResponse Lab 2009 Removal - How to Remove and Uninstall VirusResponse Lab 2009 Completely
- Rtsplgob Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Rtsplgob Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Privacy Control Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Privacy Control Completely
- Graboid Video Does Not Respond Anymore - How Can I Remove Graboid?
- Can You Remove IGI 2 Covert Strike Single-player On Your Computer?