My wife installed Avira AntiVir Personal as her Anti Virus. Recently, she has attempted an install of latest AVG but found that the download progress bar wasn’t moving at all and it appears that she should have the Avira AntiVir completely removed before continuing the installing process. However, she can’t seem to be able to uninstall Avira Antivir personal, either in Add/Remove or in Start, All Programs. I’ve also tried a few uninstall solutions, all which fail to pick it up. Anyhow, I do have it clear off finally after taking steps here.
Unable to remove Avira?
Avira Antivirus is security software for protecting your computer from Trojan, worm and other nasty and malicious viruses. If you have run avuninst.exe or Windows uninstaller, it says “Unsetup was not able to delete all components” – even in safe mode, you will need to delete it from your ever expanding hard drive. But before the manual removal, you will have to disable service for the Avira program as such:
When the service are closed down, you should be able to delete install files of Avira AntiVir as such:
Practically speaking, the manual removal procedure is only applicable for computer technician or tech savvy. But even these computer expertises can’t guarantee a complete uninstall. At this point, to uninstall Avira AntiVir, you as well as most of us should uninstaller software as alternative. A trustworthy has been officially approved to be able to detect and remove the files and registry keysthat Avira Antivir created during the install. Users can use it as regular uninstaller to clean up any program like Avery Wizard that is supposed to be disappeared.
Force Uninstall Avira instruction
- Quit all running programs
- Right click the directory of Avira to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
- Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal of Avira.
- How Do I Remove And Reinstall Lunascape Browser?
- Uninstall Image Toolbar - How to Remove Image Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Uninstall Avast - How Do I Get Rid Of avast! Pro Antivirus?
- Uninstalling Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro - How Do You Uninstall Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro Completely?
- Fprot Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Fprot Instantly
- What Can You Do to Totally Remove VIPRE Antivirus 2013 from Your PC - Uninstalltips.com
- How to Uninstall McAfee Endpoint Protection for Mac Completely in Minutes
- Uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro3.0 - How to Uninstall COMODO Firewall Pro3.0 Entirely
- Repair Or Remove Office 2010 - Word For Your Computer