I have one computer and have just downloaded Babylon 7,Teamviewer, and as such. But now it keeps popping up error saying Babylon is trying to modify registry keys. I can’t remove it through “Add/Remove” in control panel and it has disappeared from my desktop. Whereby, I have to try many other ways to get it off my pc.
Is your Babylon 7 the same as mine?
Babylon 7 is a translating application that offers fast online and offline text translation with over 17 different languages in one simple click and is being used by millions of private users and organizations in more than 200 countries. Users can translate just single words or short phrases by using the hotkey combination. Users are given a free Babylon Toolbar which will be added to web browser for quick translation while surfing the web. For some reasons, if you need to uninstall Babylon 7 as I do. There are several ways available to clear it off of your pc.
Means to get Babylon 7 removed
The first step when you want to uninstall Babylon 7 is to go to the “Add or Remove Programs” area. To get there:
1. On the Desktop, click Start button;
2. Click Control Panel;
3. Click Add or Remove Programs in the window that follows;
4. In the window which appears next, please click Babylon 7 as well as its toolbar, then click Remove;
5. In the pop-up dialog box, click Uninstall;
7. Click Finish in the next dialog box;
8. Go to the desktop again and click Start button, click All Programs to check whether the shortcut of the program which you want to remove still exists, if so, right click it and click Delete to manually remove it;
9. On the desktop, double click My Computer, double click hard drive (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the MyBabylon English folder still remains, if so, right click the folder and click Delete to manually remove the folder.
But due to the fact that there are many cases that Babylon 7 does not have a one click removal wizard as a lot of other programs do. From that point of view, it is important to understand what you are taking care of your computer even though you don’t have to be technologically advanced to do it. A Perfect uninstaller will not only help you remove unwanted Babylon 7 but also help you tweak your registry. If you ever have another program that you want to get rid of, such as McAfee Internet Security Suite, you can just remove it using the same instructions you used to uninstall Babylon.
- How Can I Uninstall Babylon 3.0 Free?
- How Do I Fully Delete ImageMixer VCD2 For FinePix On Windows 7?
- Best Video Downloader Uninstall Made Easy
- Hex Workshop Not Responding - How To Uninstall And Then Reinstall Hex Workshop?
- Mac Anti-Virus Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Mac Anti-Virus Instantly
- How to Uninstall Panicware Pop-Up Stopper and Blocker Completely
- Uninstall errors
- Kaspersky Online Scanner Removal - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Online Scanner from My Computer
- ThinkSmart Removal Guide - How to Completely Uninstall Think Smart to Clean Up PC Errors