Betfilter is a security software which aims to block access to online gambling and solve related virus issues. Typically, it is 100% discrete and will not display pop-up messages or other alerts like similar filtering systems. However, it is almost impossible to uninstall Betfilter during the license period. If you are troubled with the unwanted Betfilter 2.0 and have no idea in removing it, my experience here might help force uninstall Betfilter 2.0 from your computer.
Uninstall Betfilter 2.0 manually
If you are able to locate Betfilter 2.0 program in Add/Remove Programs., you can directly proceed the below steps to uninstall it:
1. Go to Start and then Control Panel.
2. Navigate to “Add/Remove Programs” and find Betfilter 2.0 in the list.
3. Click “Remove” and follow the uninstall wizard to finish the removal.
There might be cases that you cannot perform the above steps to successfully uninstall Betfilter 2.0 if it is not located in the Add/Remove Programs or it has been incompletely installed before. Or even though you have successfully removed Betfilter 2.0 from the listed programs, it is still necessary to check your program files and Windows registry to make sure that no relating entries have been left behind. Sometimes, even though you have uninstalled it, it still may start up automatically when you log on. It is really frustrating when you have to disable it from task manager each time you log on.
How to force uninstall Betfilter 2.0 automatically?
If you have ever searched this question in the Internet, you would know this is because the registry entries and the Betfilter 2.0 related files respectively remain hidden in the nooks and corners of your registry and hard drives. The solution for this is to perform a force uninstall with a professional uninstaller. Of all the uninstaller I have ever used, I find that
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
2. Locate where the program on your computer, such as C:\Programs Files\ Betfilter 2.0
3. Right click the folder and then click “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
The Perfect Uninstaller is actually a fantastic removal tool that can uninstall the program firstly, and then it quickly scans your registry and your hard drives to find and delete all the files that related to the Betfilter 2.0 or remove other unavailable program such as Microsoft Security Essentials. After that all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
- Safely uninstall specific driver
- My Uninstall Tips For Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Freecorder Toolbar User Uninstall Guide
- How to Uninstall Windows Live Messenger Entirely from Windows System
- Help Removing MagicBerry Blackberry IPD Editor On My Windows Computer
- Uninstalling Software To Remove Chit Chat for Facebook
- FL Studio - How Do You Uninstall FL Studio On Your Own?
- Bogema Security 2011 - How To Remove This Latest Computer Threat
- How Do You Completely Uninstall ManyCam Virtual Webcam From Your Computer?