Toolbar add-ons from 3rd party software providers can be installed in web browsers when visiting a website and clicking an Install link or, in some cases, by downloading and running a toolbar installer. Bing Bar is a toolbar that installs on the Internet Explorer and Firefox browser. Bing Bar allows users to access to several functions, including Google Search and Google Mail, and it also contains built-in algorithms to prevent pop-up windows and spyware. Although with Bing Bar, users can search sites with more fun and convenience, but some users just want to uninstall it for reasons. Most of the users really don’t know how to uninstall Bing Bar from Firefox. If you are having trouble with uninstalling Bing Bar from Firefox, please keep on reading and you will find that removing Bing Bar is very simple.
1. Open the Firefox browser, and click the Tools menu at the top of the browser.
2. Click Add-ons in the Tools menu.
3. Scroll until you find Bing Bar and click on it, choose Uninstall.
4. Click again when you are prompted to confirm.
5. Close the Add-ons Manager, and restart your browser.
After trying the manual removal procedures or the Bing Bar uninstaller, you notice that the Bing Bar is still in your system once you open Firefox. In that case, you should use an uninstall tool to run a clean removal for you. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose.
As one of the most excellent uninstall tools, uninstall Trend Micro Antivirus 2008.performs perfectly in many tests, and a very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that this tool can force uninstall these hidden files. Find out more information about Perfect Uninstaller and see how it performs to
- Uninstall/Remove Smart Internet Protection 2012 - Software Uninstaller
- How To Remove/Uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus?
- Uninstall HexAssistant With The Most Easiest Solutions!
- What Can I Do To Uninstall QuickBooks Simple Start Free? - Get It Now!
- Sophos Antivirus 2012 Enterprise Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Sophos Antivirus 2012 Enterprise from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstall AltaVista Toolbar - How to Uninstall AltaVista Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- Kaspersky Online Scanner Removal - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Online Scanner from My Computer
- It Is Easy to Completely Uninstall Betfilter from Your PC
- How To Uninstall DxO Optics Pro?