Namely, Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 is software suite that helps users creatively express ideas for Illustrating, Web graphics design and photo-editing with this complete solution for visual communication. Though with increased speed, more accurate color control, and new and enhanced design tools, which helps users create extraordinary designs faster. It makes the removal of itself much more difficult for ordinary users.
Issues when uninstalling Corel Suite X5
My father has tried everything to uninstall this trial software that wouldn’t work at all. PC says that he does not have permission to delete the setup.exe from his own computer; deleting the %temp% files did nothing, deleting from the registry did nothing.
My uncle has Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 for like 2 weeks already (installed on his pc since then), and yesterday got Corel Designer X5. He wanted to install Corel Designer only, but he was unable to do so. It kept informing him that:
“A newer version of this application is already installed on this computer. If you wish to install this version, please uninstall the newer version first.”
And so he did. He thought that he will remove Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 first, and then install Corel Designer X5 only, and then whole Corel Draw GS X5. He was wrong. Same information kept appearing. And so he ended up having not a single Corel program on his pc.
My solution to uninstall Corel Suite X5
My sister helped me install Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 which got in August chip DVD, I installed trail version but now I can’t uninstall it, whenever I try to uninstall it, it comes with three options Modify, Repair and Remove. I select any of these and there is no option to continue with one of these processes or even finish/exit button. Fortunately, I find which helps me remove all files and registry of Corel Suite X5 and get it removed totally. The Perfect Uninstaller also help getting rid of Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended.
- Uninstall McAfee - How To Remove Mcafee Internet Security
- Uninstall QuickTime - Removing QuickTime and Reinstalling iTunes
- GData Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall GData from Windows Completely Instantly
- Norton Security Scan Reinstalls Automatically? - Unable to Uninstall Norton Security Scan
- How Do You Uninstall BlackBerry Desktop Software v4.2?
- Norton Utilities Premier Uninstall Help - How to Remove Norton Utilities Premier from Windows System Thoroughly
- Smart EngineRemoval Solution- How to Completely Uninstall Smart EngineOn Your Windows PC
- Green Antivirus Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Green Antivirus Entirely
- How to Remove PageRank Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?