How do you uninstall Deep Freeze?
First, you have to disable Deep Freeze, and then you are able to uninstall it.
To disable Deep Freeze: <How to disable a program>
1. Press Shift key and double-click on the Deep Freeze icon, or you can press Crtl-Alt-Shift-F6. You will see a password dialog.
2. Enter your password and click OK. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering anything. You should now see a dialog with boot options.
3. Select “Boot thawed” and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
4. Reboot your machine. After the machine reboots you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
To uninstall Deep Freeze:
Use the packaged uninstaller
1. Locate the installation file where you used to install Deep Freeze in this machine. By default the name of this file is called “DF5Std.exe” for versions 5.X and “DF6Std.exe” for versions 6.X.
2. Run the installation file (DF5Std.exe or DF6Std.exe).
3. Select the option to “Uninstall”
4. The software should uninstall and reboot the machine. When the machine reboots, Deep Freeze should be uninstalled.
Use this method, especially when you can not find out installation files.
The good: It is very to find out the Deep Freeze application in an intuitive interface and uninstall is very simple and complete without any leftovers.
>Open Perfect uninstaller.
>Find out Deep Freeze in the application list.
>Double-click it and click Next or OK.
>Click Finish to completely uninstall Deep Freeze.
- Uninstalling HP Officejet Pro - HP Officejet Pro Software Removal Tool
- How Do You Uninstall hp psc 750?
- How Do I Remove Game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?
- How Do You Uninstall Borderbund Calendar Creator ?
- Uninstalling Firefox - Why Can't I Remove Firefox 5
- Vista Antispyware 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Antispyware 2010 Completely
- It Is Easy to Completely Uninstall Betfilter from Your PC
- How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight The Effective Way?
- Dr.Web CureIt Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Dr.Web CureIt Entirely