How do you uninstall Deep Freeze?
First, you have to disable Deep Freeze, and then you are able to uninstall it.
To disable Deep Freeze: <How to disable a program>
1. Press Shift key and double-click on the Deep Freeze icon, or you can press Crtl-Alt-Shift-F6. You will see a password dialog.
2. Enter your password and click OK. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering anything. You should now see a dialog with boot options.
3. Select “Boot thawed” and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
4. Reboot your machine. After the machine reboots you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
To uninstall Deep Freeze:
Use the packaged uninstaller
1. Locate the installation file where you used to install Deep Freeze in this machine. By default the name of this file is called “DF5Std.exe” for versions 5.X and “DF6Std.exe” for versions 6.X.
2. Run the installation file (DF5Std.exe or DF6Std.exe).
3. Select the option to “Uninstall”
4. The software should uninstall and reboot the machine. When the machine reboots, Deep Freeze should be uninstalled.
Use this method, especially when you can not find out installation files.
The good: It is very to find out the Deep Freeze application in an intuitive interface and uninstall is very simple and complete without any leftovers.
>Open Perfect uninstaller.
>Find out Deep Freeze in the application list.
>Double-click it and click Next or OK.
>Click Finish to completely uninstall Deep Freeze.
- Uninstall Emotigt Toolbar - How to Uninstall Emotigt Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- How Do I Eliminate Microsoft Office Project 2007 Service Along With Its Prorgam?
- Creator 9 - How Do You Uninstall Roxio Creator 9?
- How Can I Remove PC Cleaner Pro 2012 - All-In-One Secuirity?
- I Cant Uninstall Gta: San Andreas - How To Remove Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multi Theft Auto?
- CyberDefender Security Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall CyberDefender Security Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Cannot Uninstall Norton Utilities Premier? - How to Uninstall Norton Utilities Premier Completely in Minutes
- How Do I Completely Uninstall SpyHunter 4?
- How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Data Completely in Minutes