Dogpile Toolbar is a very nice search assistance. Except easy to use, it has very unique features , for instance, shows live wheather news. To uninstall this toolbar, no matter it is installed for Internet Explore or Firefox, we can normally get the job finished with the two methods Below.
Method One: uninstall it with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility
1) Go to Start->Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs
2) Locate Dogpile Toolbar and then click Change/Remove button to begin the removal.
Method Two: Uninstall it with its own uninstaller
Go to Start-> All programs -> Dogpile Toolbar -> Uninstall to get rid of it from the computer.
And for Firefox, users are provided another way to uninstall Dogpile Toolbar easily from the computer as what we can see below:
1) Click Tools and then Add-Ons.
2) Find Dogpile Toolbar and then click Uninstall to begin the removal.
3) Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
In many cases, it is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries both in the drives and the registry entries after the uninstallation processes above. But within hand, users can easily uninstall the Dogpile Toolbar either with the Uninstall or the Force Uninstall function.
- Removing SpamFilter - How Do You Uninstall SpamFilter On Windows Vista?
- How Do I Uninstall Nuance PDF Converter Professional?
- Spyware Removal - How To Uninstall Spyware Remover From My Computer
- PCClean Pro Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall PCClean Pro Completely
- Advanced X Video Converter Not Responding - How Can I Uninstall Advanced X Video Converter?
- How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- McAfee Embedded Security Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee Embedded Security from Windows System Thoroughly
- Real Player 15.0 Problem - How Do You Completely Uninstall RealPlayer?
- Picnik Runing Error - How Do You Uninstall And Install Picnik?