Dogpile Toolbar is a very nice search assistance. Except easy to use, it has very unique features , for instance, shows live wheather news. To uninstall this toolbar, no matter it is installed for Internet Explore or Firefox, we can normally get the job finished with the two methods Below.
Method One: uninstall it with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility
1) Go to Start->Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs
2) Locate Dogpile Toolbar and then click Change/Remove button to begin the removal.
Method Two: Uninstall it with its own uninstaller
Go to Start-> All programs -> Dogpile Toolbar -> Uninstall to get rid of it from the computer.
And for Firefox, users are provided another way to uninstall Dogpile Toolbar easily from the computer as what we can see below:
1) Click Tools and then Add-Ons.
2) Find Dogpile Toolbar and then click Uninstall to begin the removal.
3) Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
In many cases, it is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries both in the drives and the registry entries after the uninstallation processes above. But within hand, users can easily uninstall the Dogpile Toolbar either with the Uninstall or the Force Uninstall function.
- Uninstall/Remove Smart Internet Protection 2012 - Software Uninstaller
- Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition Won't Uninstall - Help Me Remove This Free Data Recovery Software!
- Spyware Stop Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Spyware Stop Instantly
- Wise Registry Cleaner 6.1 - How Can I Uninstall Wise Registry Cleaner?
- How Do I Uninstall/Delete ESET Smart Security?
- Hex Workshop Not Responding - How To Uninstall And Then Reinstall Hex Workshop?
- Vista Guard Removal Tips - How to Uninstall Vista Guard Instantly
- What is Community Toolbar and How to Uninstall Community Toolbar Completely
- NN_Bar Uninstall - How to Uninstall NN_Bar Completely?