Dogpile Toolbar is a very nice search assistance. Except easy to use, it has very unique features , for instance, shows live wheather news. To uninstall this toolbar, no matter it is installed for Internet Explore or Firefox, we can normally get the job finished with the two methods Below.
Method One: uninstall it with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility
1) Go to Start->Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs
2) Locate Dogpile Toolbar and then click Change/Remove button to begin the removal.
Method Two: Uninstall it with its own uninstaller
Go to Start-> All programs -> Dogpile Toolbar -> Uninstall to get rid of it from the computer.
And for Firefox, users are provided another way to uninstall Dogpile Toolbar easily from the computer as what we can see below:
1) Click Tools and then Add-Ons.
2) Find Dogpile Toolbar and then click Uninstall to begin the removal.
3) Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
In many cases, it is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries both in the drives and the registry entries after the uninstallation processes above. But within hand, users can easily uninstall the Dogpile Toolbar either with the Uninstall or the Force Uninstall function.
- McAfee Removal - How to Uninstall McAfee from Windows XP
- Uninstall Net Nanny - How to Uninstall Net Nanny Entirely
- System Guard Center Uninstall Tips - How to Remove System Guard Center Instantly
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection? - How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection Completely in Minutes
- Uninstall Java Runtime Environment 7 - How Do You Remove Java On Windows Computer?
- Think Smart Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Think Smart Completely
- How to Uninstall AVS Video Converter with its Removal Tool in Windows XP?
- How Do I Uninstall/Remove AIV MP3 Cutter The Quickest Way?
- Bing Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Bing Toolbar Completely?