Dogpile Toolbar is a very nice search assistance. Except easy to use, it has very unique features , for instance, shows live wheather news. To uninstall this toolbar, no matter it is installed for Internet Explore or Firefox, we can normally get the job finished with the two methods Below.
Method One: uninstall it with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility
1) Go to Start->Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs
2) Locate Dogpile Toolbar and then click Change/Remove button to begin the removal.
Method Two: Uninstall it with its own uninstaller
Go to Start-> All programs -> Dogpile Toolbar -> Uninstall to get rid of it from the computer.
And for Firefox, users are provided another way to uninstall Dogpile Toolbar easily from the computer as what we can see below:
1) Click Tools and then Add-Ons.
2) Find Dogpile Toolbar and then click Uninstall to begin the removal.
3) Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
In many cases, it is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries both in the drives and the registry entries after the uninstallation processes above. But within hand, users can easily uninstall the Dogpile Toolbar either with the Uninstall or the Force Uninstall function.
- ESET Removal Failed - How to Uninstall ESET?
- Sophos Anti-Virus Enterprise 2013 Removal-How to Get Rid of Sophos Anti-Virus Enterprise 2013 with A Safe Way?
- VSToolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall VSToolbar Completely?
- Weather Channel Desktop Uninstall Problem - Get Rid Of The Weather Channel Desktop From My Computer?
- Installing The Hat Failed - Should I Rmove the Previous One And How?
- Browser Accelerator Uninstall - How to Uninstall Browser Accelerator Completely?
- Sunbelt Software Not Working - Should I Uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy Enterprise In Order To Get It Installed?
- Dr.Web for Linux Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web for Linux from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do You Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS3?