Dogpile Toolbar is a very nice search assistance. Except easy to use, it has very unique features , for instance, shows live wheather news. To uninstall this toolbar, no matter it is installed for Internet Explore or Firefox, we can normally get the job finished with the two methods Below.
Method One: uninstall it with Windows Add/Remove Programs utility
1) Go to Start->Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs
2) Locate Dogpile Toolbar and then click Change/Remove button to begin the removal.
Method Two: Uninstall it with its own uninstaller
Go to Start-> All programs -> Dogpile Toolbar -> Uninstall to get rid of it from the computer.
And for Firefox, users are provided another way to uninstall Dogpile Toolbar easily from the computer as what we can see below:
1) Click Tools and then Add-Ons.
2) Find Dogpile Toolbar and then click Uninstall to begin the removal.
3) Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal.
In many cases, it is necessary for users to manually delete some associated entries both in the drives and the registry entries after the uninstallation processes above. But within hand, users can easily uninstall the Dogpile Toolbar either with the Uninstall or the Force Uninstall function.
- How Do You Uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS3?
- Unable Uninstall Photoshop CS6 - Need Help Removing Photoshop CS6 Now!
- How Do You Completely Uninstall WinRAR?
- Virus Protect Pro Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Virus Protect Pro Completely
- Cannot Uninstall Norton Online Backup? - How to Uninstall Norton Online Backup Completely in Minutes
- How to totally delete Firefox when you can not successfully remove it from “Add or Remove Programs”?
- Spyware Fighter Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Fighter Completely
- Micro Antivirus Removal - How to Remove Micro Antivirus Instantly
- PC Privacy Cleaner Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall PC Privacy Cleaner Completely