Nowadays, more and more browser toolbars are available on the internet. Some can bring you great convenience to online activities while some are harmful to your computer. Dynamic Toolbar, powered with the new DTX technology, is a unique platform for building, deploying, and managing next-generation toolbars. While lots of users know how to get this toolbar, few know how to uninstall it thoroughly. Do you know how to remove Dynamic Toolbar from your browser? Read this article now and see what you do not know.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall Dynamic Toolbar when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall Dynamic Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose Dynamic Toolbar and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate Dynamic Toolbar in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up Dynamic Toolbar registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall Dynamic Toolbar thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove Dynamic Toolbar or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall Dynamic Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight Dynamic Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
Note: if Dynamic Toolbar is corrupted, use Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- Uninstall Yahoo Assistant - How to Uninstall Yahoo Assistant Completely
- How to Uninstall Fqbewlna Toolbar Totally & Easily?
- Remove ActionAlert Free Protection When It Stops Protecting Kids From Online Dangers
- Weather Channel Desktop Uninstall Problem - Get Rid Of The Weather Channel Desktop From My Computer?
- Norton 360 Version 4.0 Premier Edition Uninstall Help
- Uninstall vShare toolbar - How to remove vShare toolbar completely?
- Can't Uninstall PDFCreator - How Do Remove YouPDFCreator?
- Vista Guard Removal Tips - How to Uninstall Vista Guard Instantly
- Remove Advanced SystemCare with Windows utility