The Chrome Extensions is Internet Explorer add-ons from 3rd party software providers. The Chrome Extensions help you find foreign words and translate them to any language. If you want to uninstall the Chrome Extensions but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. The purpose of this article is to help users remove unwanted toolbars from their computers.
Disable Chrome Extension through your computer file
- Open the browser and select to open the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Find Chrome Extensions and uncheck it.
Or you can remove via Windows uninstaller tool
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
- Locate the Chrome Extensions in the list and then select Remove.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of Chrome Extensions is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. The tool can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall the hidden files of Chrome Extensions. This tool performs perfectly in removing Norton Antivirus 2011.
- How Do You Install/Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 9?
- Dr.Web for Linux Uninstall Help - How to Remove Dr.Web for Linux from Windows System Thoroughly
- Uninstall Proxy Toolbar - How to Remove Proxy Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- How Can You Remove Our Secret Program?
- Rosqxvmn Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar Completely?
- StopSign Uninstall Tips - How to Remove StopSign Instantly
- Office 2013 Removal Help – How to Totally Uninstall MS Office 2013 Free Trial in Windows
- Safe PC Av Uninstall Instruction - How to Get Rid of Safe PC Av Completely
- McAfee NetShield for NetWare Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee NetShield for NetWare from Windows System Thoroughly