The Chrome Extensions is Internet Explorer add-ons from 3rd party software providers. The Chrome Extensions help you find foreign words and translate them to any language. If you want to uninstall the Chrome Extensions but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. The purpose of this article is to help users remove unwanted toolbars from their computers.
Disable Chrome Extension through your computer file
- Open the browser and select to open the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Find Chrome Extensions and uncheck it.
Or you can remove via Windows uninstaller tool
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
- Locate the Chrome Extensions in the list and then select Remove.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of Chrome Extensions is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. The tool can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall the hidden files of Chrome Extensions. This tool performs perfectly in removing Norton Antivirus 2011.
- How Do I Uninstall Norton Internet Security 2012 Completely From My Computer?
- How Do I Remove Kundli For Windows Computer?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Refog Free Keylogger On Your Computer?
- Inksaver Uninstall Problem - How to Uninstall InkSaver
- How Do You Completely Remove AVG Antivirus or AVG Internet Security Of Free Edition?
- Uninstall MSN Toolbar
- Problem Uninstalling CA Anti-Virus - CA Anti-Virus Uninstall Support
- Scan Disk fake Security Tool Removal Help - How to Get Rid of Scan Disk fake Security Tool with 100% Success
- Uninstall FormatFactory With Removal Tool