The Chrome Extensions is Internet Explorer add-ons from 3rd party software providers. The Chrome Extensions help you find foreign words and translate them to any language. If you want to uninstall the Chrome Extensions but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. The purpose of this article is to help users remove unwanted toolbars from their computers.
Disable Chrome Extension through your computer file
- Open the browser and select to open the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Find Chrome Extensions and uncheck it.
Or you can remove via Windows uninstaller tool
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
- Locate the Chrome Extensions in the list and then select Remove.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of Chrome Extensions is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. The tool can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall the hidden files of Chrome Extensions. This tool performs perfectly in removing Norton Antivirus 2011.
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection? - How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection Completely in Minutes
- Punkbuster Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall Punkbuster from Windows
- I Need Help Removing NetVizor Network Software
- Help For Skype Removal - How Do You Uninstall Skype?
- Cannot Uninstall AVG Email Server Edition 9.0? - How to Uninstall AVG Email Server Edition 9.0 Completely in Minutes
- Virus Doctor Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Doctor Instantly
- Uninstall elf toolbar - Detailed elf toolbar uninstall instructions
- DRM Protection Uninstaller - How to Uninstall DRM Protection Entirely
- Can I Uninstall ATI Display Driver?