The Chrome Extensions is Internet Explorer add-ons from 3rd party software providers. The Chrome Extensions help you find foreign words and translate them to any language. If you want to uninstall the Chrome Extensions but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. The purpose of this article is to help users remove unwanted toolbars from their computers.
Disable Chrome Extension through your computer file
- Open the browser and select to open the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Find Chrome Extensions and uncheck it.
Or you can remove via Windows uninstaller tool
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
- Locate the Chrome Extensions in the list and then select Remove.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of Chrome Extensions is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. The tool can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall the hidden files of Chrome Extensions. This tool performs perfectly in removing Norton Antivirus 2011.
- Uninstalling IMesh Not Complete - Please Tell Me How?
- McAfee NetShield for NetWare Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee NetShield for NetWare from Windows System Thoroughly
- Uninstall Problems
- Uninstall Dogpile Toolbartoolbar remove
- AVAST! Antivirus with Anti-Spyware 2013 Removal-How to Get Rid of AVAST! Antivirus with Anti-Spyware 2013 with A Safe Way?
- Uninstall DameWare Mini Remote – How to Uninstall DameWare Mini Remote Entirely
- How Can You Uninstall Adobe Creative Suite Of Any Version??
- How Do I Completely Uninstall Bittorrent From My XP Computer?
- Help Removing Kruptos 2 Professional - Kruptos 2 Software User Installing Issue