The Chrome Extensions is Internet Explorer add-ons from 3rd party software providers. The Chrome Extensions help you find foreign words and translate them to any language. If you want to uninstall the Chrome Extensions but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. The purpose of this article is to help users remove unwanted toolbars from their computers.
Disable Chrome Extension through your computer file
- Open the browser and select to open the View menu.
- Select Toolbars.
- Find Chrome Extensions and uncheck it.
Or you can remove via Windows uninstaller tool
- Click on the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button.
- Locate the Chrome Extensions in the list and then select Remove.
This method is simple but not the simplest one yet. A better way to completely get rid of Chrome Extensions is to use a 3rd party uninstall tool. is one of the most excellent uninstall tools. The tool can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall the hidden files of Chrome Extensions. This tool performs perfectly in removing Norton Antivirus 2011.
- Starware Bar Uninstall (Uninstall Guide) - How to Uninstall Starware Bar Completely?
- Uninstalling Songbird - How Do You Remove Songbird From Windows?
- How Do I Uninstall Roxio Photoshow? - Roxio Uninstall Tips
- System Pro 2011 Is Not Uninstalling - How to Remove System Pro 2011 Quickly
- Uninstall Netcraft Toolbar - How to Remove Netcraft Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Help With My Dream Aquarium Screensaver Problems - Removing Dream Aquarium Screen Saver
- Delete WolfRam AntiVirus – How to Fully Uninstall WolfRam AntiVirus in Your Computer
- Removing SUPERAntispyware Professional - How Do You Uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware?
- Sophos Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Sophos Instantly From Windows System