Mozilla Firefox is a free web browser for Microsoft Windows. Since having been released, most users of Mozilla Firefox 4 would like to replace with version 5. If you want to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 4 but don’t know how to do it, you should keep on reading. This guide will just show you how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox program in a quick, painless way.
How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 4 on your own effort?
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, and then click Control Panel. And you will see Control Panel as follow.
- Click Uninstall a Program, and then you would see a list of currently installed programs.
- Scroll down the list until you find Mozilla Firefox 4, highlight it and then click Uninstall on the top of the menu. Windows will automatic uninstall Firefox 4 in few seconds.
Now, you have removed Mozilla Firefox 4 from your computer. But sometimes you will find that Mozilla Firefox 4 is still in your computer and prevent you to install the new one. It seems to be impossible for you to get an entire uninstall of Mozilla Firefox. In that case, you should use a professional uninstall tool to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 4 completely and easily.
As one of the most excellent removal tools, can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden files of Firefox 4. You can also use Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall BlogTV toolbar, or remove any unwanted browser toolbar.
- How Should I Remove SlimDrivers DriverUpdate Program For Windows 7?
- Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 Uninstall Help - How to Remove Symantec pcAnywhere 12.5 from Windows System Thoroughly
- HDD Doctor Is Messing Up my PC - To Tips on Removing HDD Doctor
- VirusRemover2012 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall VirusRemover2012 Completely
- AntiVirus2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall AntiVirus2008 Completely
- Shield Deluxe 2012 Removal - How to Uninstall Shield Deluxe 2012 from Windows XP
- Spyware Sheriff Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Spyware Sheriff Completely
- Cna't Find Win 7 Virus Protection To Remove - How To Get Rid Of Win 7 Virus Protection Easily
- Uninstall Antivirus Antispyware 2011 - How To Remove Antivirus AntiSpyware 2011 The Easy Way?