What does the Adobe program do for your computer? Basically, Adobe Flash Player 9 is a browser plug-in that delivers breakthrough web experiences. Essentially, it is capable of creating more intuitive, engaging interfaces using built-in support for 3D effects. Users can get started quickly without being a 3D master by designing in 2D and easily transforming and animating in 3D.
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player 9 from Windows 7 and XP
- Click on the Start button, select Run, and type taskmgr in the open box to start Task Manager.
- End all related processes in Task Manager.
- Close Task Manager. Open the Start menu again, and choose Control Panel.
- For Windows XP, choose Add or Remove Programs.
- For Windows 7, choose Uninstall a program.
- Locate Adobe Flash Player 9 in the list of currently installed programs, and select Change/Remove on Windows XP, or Uninstall on Windows 7.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
However, default uninstall tools help you not only remove Adobe Flash Player 9 but also other all of its related entries on your computer. Also, such always have a very friendly user interface and what you need to do is just to select the program displayed and click the “uninstall” button as below:
- Download and install on the computer.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate Adobe Flash Player 9 in the Display Name list.
- Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player 9 program from your PC.
This way, you can also easily take Flash Player 10 off your computer if necessary.
- Personal Defender 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Personal Defender 2009 Completely
- Help Uninstalling Post-it Digital Notes - How Do You Remove Post-it Brand Product?
- How Do I Uninstall "Crawler" Which Is Attached With My Web Browser?
- Uninstall Corel Suite X5 - Problem With Uninstalling Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Remove Beta To Back To Original - Google Chrome Uninstall Help
- Uninstalling Firefox - How Can I Remove Firefox Completely?
- Virus Bye Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Bye Instantly
- BullZip PDF Printer Not Starting - How To Repair Or Remove This FREE PDF Printer?
- Adblock Pro User Uninstall Guide For Your Computer