Flash Player Pro is a handy flash tool kit designed as Adobe Flash player and manager. It has several powerful flash tools: download flash movies, preview and browse flash movie, capture flash image and set it as wallpaper, create flash screensaver with ease, and make conversion between SWF and EXE flash movies. All of these features will help you enhance and extend the usage of existing flash files.
If the Flash Player Pro on longer working on your computer for some unknown reason, you may need to remove it before get it reinstalled again.
- First of all, close all windows.
- Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista or Win7).
- Locate and click on the Flash Player Pro you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
- Restart your computer when the uninstalling is completed and the toolbar is removed.
If the Flash Player Pro is still generating errors when you are on the internet, it is a must that you should take further step to get rid of the corrupt registry entries for Flash Player Pro.
- Click on Start, Run, regedit (enter this command)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Microsoft \ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ RunOnce
- just search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ Run
- Search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the Flash Player Pro. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool like would uninstall any unwanted program like Flash Player 10 quickly and completely.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on the computer.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate Flash Player Pro in the Display Name list.
- Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the Flash Player Pro from your PC.
- San Andreas Multiplayer Problem - Can't Have San Andreas Multiplayer Removed?
- Help Removing CoolNovo - How Do I T Uninstall Previous ChromePlus?
- How Do You Completly Uninstall Nero 6 From Your System?
- Why Can't I Install or Uninstall WinFax PRO 10.0 On Windows?
- Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 - How to Uninstall Antivirus Pro 2010 Entirely
- Sunbelt Software Not Working - Should I Uninstall Sunbelt CounterSpy Enterprise In Order To Get It Installed?
- Uninstall AVG toolbar - How to uninstall AVG toolbar now?
- Uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus - How Do You Uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 From Windows 7 PC?
- How to Remove Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 22.214.171.1242 (12-28-2010) from Windows System Thoroughly