Flash Player Pro is a handy flash tool kit designed as Adobe Flash player and manager. It has several powerful flash tools: download flash movies, preview and browse flash movie, capture flash image and set it as wallpaper, create flash screensaver with ease, and make conversion between SWF and EXE flash movies. All of these features will help you enhance and extend the usage of existing flash files.
If the Flash Player Pro on longer working on your computer for some unknown reason, you may need to remove it before get it reinstalled again.
- First of all, close all windows.
- Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista or Win7).
- Locate and click on the Flash Player Pro you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
- Restart your computer when the uninstalling is completed and the toolbar is removed.
If the Flash Player Pro is still generating errors when you are on the internet, it is a must that you should take further step to get rid of the corrupt registry entries for Flash Player Pro.
- Click on Start, Run, regedit (enter this command)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Microsoft \ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ RunOnce
- just search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ Run
- Search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the Flash Player Pro. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool like would uninstall any unwanted program like Flash Player 10 quickly and completely.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on the computer.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate Flash Player Pro in the Display Name list.
- Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the Flash Player Pro from your PC.
- Vista Antispyware Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Antispyware Instantly
- Can't Remove CyberLink Power2Go Essential - Free Uninstall Software Here!
- Tenebril Spyware Scanner Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Tenebril Spyware Scanner from Windows Completely Instantly
- Rosqxvmn Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar Completely?
- Flash 11.2 Uninstall Problem - How Do You Remove Adobe Flash Player 11.2?
- Patent Pal Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Patent Pal Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstall Yahoo! Messenger - How to Uninstall Yahoo! Messenger Entirely
- How Do I Uninstall/Remove AIV MP3 Cutter The Quickest Way?
- Installing The Hat Failed - Should I Rmove the Previous One And How?