Flash Player Pro is a handy flash tool kit designed as Adobe Flash player and manager. It has several powerful flash tools: download flash movies, preview and browse flash movie, capture flash image and set it as wallpaper, create flash screensaver with ease, and make conversion between SWF and EXE flash movies. All of these features will help you enhance and extend the usage of existing flash files.
If the Flash Player Pro on longer working on your computer for some unknown reason, you may need to remove it before get it reinstalled again.
- First of all, close all windows.
- Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features (Vista or Win7).
- Locate and click on the Flash Player Pro you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
- Restart your computer when the uninstalling is completed and the toolbar is removed.
If the Flash Player Pro is still generating errors when you are on the internet, it is a must that you should take further step to get rid of the corrupt registry entries for Flash Player Pro.
- Click on Start, Run, regedit (enter this command)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Microsoft \ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ RunOnce
- just search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ Run
- Search for entries like Flash Player or anything that starts with Flash Player Pro.
- Delete this entry.
Following the instructions above, you can manually uninstall the Flash Player Pro. However, the process is simple, and you might fail easily. Although you are extremely careful, the removal would mess up with other program on the computer easily. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a third party uninstall tool to run a clean removal. A professional uninstall tool like would uninstall any unwanted program like Flash Player 10 quickly and completely.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on the computer.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller and locate Flash Player Pro in the Display Name list.
- Click “Uninstall” and follow the on-screen steps to uninstall the Flash Player Pro from your PC.
- Cannot uninstall Panda Antivirus software - Remove Panda Antivirus Pro
- MySecurityEngine Removal - How to Remove MySecurityEngine Instantly
- Norton Boot Magic 8.0 Won't Reinstall - How Do You Clean Up The Remnants Of It?
- Can't Uninstall Windows Live OneCare? - How To Get Free Removal Tool Now?
- Can't Install NFS Most Wanted? - Uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted Now!
- Uninstall Softonic Toolbar - How to Uninstall Softonic Toolbar Thoroughly from PC?
- iDeduper iTunes Not Open? - How Do You Get Duplicate Remover Off Your System?
- I Cant Uninstall Gta: San Andreas - How To Remove Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multi Theft Auto?
- How Do I Uninstall Apowersoft Screen Recorder And Others For Free?