How should a wire program be used or uninstalled? FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client, first released as a fork of LimeWire. Gnutella support was dropped entirely, and now FrostWire only uses the BitTorrent network. You can now use FrostWire to send large files or entire folders to Colleagues, Friends and family.
Removing FrostWire with default uninstaller
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, and then click Control Panel. And you will see Control Panel as follow.
- Click Uninstall a Programs, and then you would see a list of currently installed programs.
- Scroll down the list until you find FrostWire, highlight it and then click Uninstall on the top of the menu. Windows will automatic uninstall FrostWire in few seconds.
Removing FrostWire from hard drive
- Double-click “My Computer” and then “Local Disk (C .” Open the “Program Files” folder and delete the delete the “FrostWire” folder from your computer.
- Restart your computer and FrostWire will be completely removed from the computer.
If you still cannot uninstall FrostWire with the above methods, you may need to delete the registry entries related to FrostWire. However, modifying the registry entries is not recommended to common users. It is because deletion of FrostWire associated registry entries is a highly risky part in uninstalling FrostWire manually. Registry Editor is an extremely important part in the computer system. It is suggested that don’t open the Registry Editor and alter the data in it casually, it would easily make your computer system into crash. Serious problem might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, you should be extremely careful. If you are not confident with editing registry entries, you should uninstall unwanted programs with a powerful and reliable uninstall tool.
As an award-winning uninstall tool,
Perfect Uninstaller will completely uninstall FrostWire from your computer. If you cannot uninstall FrostWire or remove LimeWire thoroughly, you don’t have to worry about those following-up problems because the force uninstall feature of Perfect Uninstaller will fix your problem.
- How to Uninstall Dogpile Toolbar Totally & Easily?
- How to Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Virtualization Completely in Minutes
- UMPlayer Uninstall Tool – How Do I Remove UMPlayer?
- Desktop T Shirt Creator Uninstall Free Guide For My Computer
- Uninstall 100% Free Hearts Toolbar - How to Remove 100% Free Hearts Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Xilisoft Movie Maker Uninstaller - How Do I Easily Remove Xilisoft Movie Maker?
- Uninstalling Excel 2003uninstall - Can You Remove Microsoft Excel 2003 Independently?
- Uninstalling IMesh Not Complete - Please Tell Me How?
- Uninstalling Adobe Acrobat - How To Remove Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional