My neighbor downloaded and installed GamBlock from online to deter him from blowing cash on online gaming sites which he tends to do after a few beers. However this software has totally crippled his pc. Whenever he visits sites that are completely non-related to gambling (such as BBC sport, Ebay) it just automatically shuts the down. He has goggled and can’t find a way to uninstall it. He has also tried system restore or taking it out of msconfig but it prevents him from doing that.
Issues when removing GamBlock
My friend’s father downloaded GamBlock from its official website. Afterward, the program not only blocks access to online gambling sites but also regular websites such as iTunes. He tried taking it out of the registry, but to no avail. He has also contacted the suppliers, but they point blank refuse to give any advice on removal of the software. It’s looking like a complete reinstall is the only solution, but he is really reluctant to do that. He now wishes to remove it from his system but it is not showing on any searches or in registry.
GamBlock blocks access to uninstall
Despite the fact that GamBlock has been helping problem gamblers avoid the dangers of unrestricted gambling, it does not let the computer be started in safe mode. Furthermore, with sophisticated analyses that block new gambling sites and software, GamBlock will shutdown computer immediately whenever you delete parts of it during the license period.
So, it turns out that only a forcible removal of GamBlock can make the program vanish from your computer. By now, the most online available Force Uninstall utility is offered by .
With Perfect Uninstaller running on your computer, all you have to do is drag the program icon on the main display panel or right click on the program folder. The rest of the removal steps any unwanted program like MacroVirus On-Call will be generated by Perfect Uninstaller.
- Uninstall ATube Catcher - How Do You Remove ATube Catcher 2.6?
- GData Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall GData from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do I Uninstall Verizon Wireless Program Manager?
- Help Removing McAfee Products - How Do You Get Rid Of McAfee Antivirus?
- Antivirus Agent Pro Removal - How To Uninstall Antivirus Agent Pro8.20
- How Do You Uninstall DeskPDF Professional The Easy Way?
- AccessTunes Not Working? - How Do I Remove/Uninstall AccessTunes?
- Gksraemq Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Gksraemq Toolbar Completely?
- Symantec Removal - How to Uninstall Symantec from Windows XP