How would you choose a security program? Hotspot Shield protects your entire web surfing session; securing your connection at both your home Internet network & Public Internet networks (both wired and wireless). Hotspot Shield protects your identity by ensuring that all web transactions (shopping, filling out forms, downloads) are secured through HTTPS. Hotspot Shield 2.1 also makes you private online making your identity invisible to third party websites and ISP’s. Unless you choose to sign into a certain site, you will be anonymous for your entire web session with Hotspot Shield. We love the web because of the Freedom that it creates to explore, organize, and communicate.
Uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.1 with default uninstall tool
- Click on Start Menu, and then go to All Programs.
- Navigate to Hotspot Shield 2.1 and high light to remove.
- Click it and then a prompt will pop up, follow the prompts to complete the uninstall steps.
Due to the fact that there is some files generated both in drives and the registry when installing Soda program on your computer, the error is bound to occur if the files and the registry keys cannot be completely removed. To make sure that there is none of file associated Hotspot Shield 2.1 locating on your computer, you can search from “Start”. Regarding to the registry, go to the Run, (type in) regedit to delete/disable the registry key relating to Hotspot Shield 2.1. But it is almost impossible to finish this step for not all people are professional on computers. Other than that, as registry plays a very important role to your PC, any improper operation will disastrously make the computer corrupted.
As you can see, uninstalling Hotspot Shield 2.1 with a reliable uninstall tool is quite simple. is a reliable and powerful uninstall tool, which will help you to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.1 quickly and completely. Moreover, it can remove those trashes and enable you to reinstall the program successfully. Perfect Uninstaller is also an award-winning tool, and it performs perfectly in removing Hotspot Shield. You can download this professional uninstall tool freely and use it to uninstall any unwanted programs instantly!
Download and Run the Perfect Uninstaller to Uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.1
- Download and save the Perfect Uninstaller to your computer.
- Double click on the Perfect Uninstaller icon to start the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the removal.
- Restart computer.
- How Do You Uninstall the HP All-in-One Software?
- How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight The Effective Way?
- My Security Engine Uninstall Tips - How to Remove My Security Engine Instantly
- How Do I Uninstall Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 On Windows PC?
- Uninstall Net Nanny - How to Uninstall Net Nanny Entirely
- GetGo Download Manager Uninstall Help
- Uninstalling Collins English Dictionary - Where Can I Remove Collins English Dictionary
- What Can I Do To Uninstall QuickBooks Simple Start Free? - Get It Now!
- AVG File Server Edition 9.0 Uninstall Help - How to Remove AVG File Server Edition 9.0 from Windows System Thoroughly