Proxy Toolbar, one of those popular browser toolbars on the internet, enjoys a great amount of computer users around the world. Though being widely used, some people still want to install another more useful toolbar instead of Proxy Toolbar. How to remove Proxy Toolbar from your browser? I think this article will help you.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall Proxy Toolbar when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall Proxy Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose Proxy Toolbar and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate Proxy Toolbar in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up Proxy Toolbar registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall Proxy Toolbar thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove Proxy Toolbar or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall Proxy Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight Proxy Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
If Proxy Toolbar is corrupted, try Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- How Do I Remove Every Installes File Of Matlab?
- Deleting SpyHunter - How Do I Remove A Corrupted SpyHunter Software?
- How Can I Uninstall The Trial Version Of Microsoft Office 2010?
- Removing Nero - Can I Uninstall Nero 11
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 from Windows XP
- How Do You Uninstall USB Drive Antivirus on Windows Compute?
- My Supervisor Removal - How to Remove My Supervisor Instantly
- Winamp Toolbar Removal Instruction - How to Uninstall Winamp Toolbar from IE and FireFox?
- Win 7 Internet Security 2010 Force Unisntall Guide - How To Remove Win 7 Internet Security 2010 When It Refuses to Uninstall