Which way can you use or uninstall Skype program easily? Skype 5.6 enables you to talk, make video and conference calls, send instant message, and quickly transfer files – all at no cost to over 380 million other Skype users around the world! Users should find it easier to configure the program, for instance, as an enhanced “getting started” wizard walks them through the process of setting up their audio, webcam, adding a profile picture and more.
Steps to uninstall Skype 5.6 on Windows
- Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Add or Remove Programs on Windows XP; click Uninstall a program on Vista or Windows 7.
- Go through the list of installed programs until you locate Skype 5.6.
- Select Skype 5.6 and then choose Remove on Windows XP or choose Uninstall on Vista or Windows7.
- Follow the Prompts to complete the removal.
If this doesn’t work for you either, you need a third party uninstaller to forcibly uninstall the left over entries or directories of the Skype 5.6 directly in the hard drive as such, C:\Program Files\Skype.
After trying the manual removal procedures or the Skype uninstaller, you notice that the Skype 5.6 is still in your system once you open Firefox. In that case, you should use an uninstall tool to run a clean removal for you. There are many professional uninstall tool for you to choose. As one of the most excellent uninstaller tools, performs perfectly in many tests.
And one that can do the job greatly is called Perfect Uninstaller. It is really one that will check your system and remove the Skype 5.6 from your computer immediately as you can see below:
- After running Perfect Uninstaller, highlight Skype 5.6 in the “Display Name” list.
- Press “Uninstall” to begin the Skype 5.6 uninstall and follow the on-screen steps to proceed.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning your system for all associated entries.
By simply following the above steps, you can quickly uninstall Skype 5.6 or remove Skype 5.5 from the computer without worrying that it will mess up your system.
- Rising Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Rising from Windows Completely Instantly
- Adobe uninstall - Steps to uninstall Adobe products soon!
- Compatibility Issue For Firefox 11 - I Have To Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 11 Now!
- Hex Workshop Not Responding - How To Uninstall And Then Reinstall Hex Workshop?
- I Need To Remove This Alarm Clock - How?
- Antivirus v8 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus v8 Instantly
- Uninstalling Vuze Toolbar - What Is The Way To Remove Vuze Software?
- Uninstall Error smart
- Uninstalling IE7 - How to Uninstall Internet Explorer 7