Nowadays, more and more browser toolbars are available on the internet. Some can bring you great convenience to online activities while some are harmful to your computer. Softonic Toolbar is one of those popular. While lots of users know how to get this toolbar, few know how to uninstall it thoroughly. Do you know how to remove Softonic Toolbar from your browser? Read this article now and see what you do not know.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall Softonic Toolbar when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall Softonic Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose Softonic Toolbar and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate Softonic Toolbar in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up Softonic Toolbar registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall Softonic Toolbar thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove Softonic Toolbar or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall Softonic Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight Softonic Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
Note: if Softonic Toolbar is corrupted, use Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- How Do You Uninstall the HP All-in-One Software?
- McAfee Internet Security Pro 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security Pro 2011 from Windows XP
- How Do I Uninstall Roxio 3D Photo Creator Step By Step?
- Problem Removing Norton Internet Security 2007 - Need Uninstall Help
- GoBox Uninstall - How to Uninstall GoBox Completely?
- VSToolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall VSToolbar Completely?
- Cannot Uninstall Norman Personal Firewall? - How to Uninstall Norman Personal Firewall Completely in Minutes
- How to Uninstall NewsLeecher Using the Best Way?
- How To Force Uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware On My Computer