Torrent Toolbar enables you to use all Torrent Download functions from your own browser, in the fastest and most secured way. You can search for torrents with using the search engine and open them in the Torrent Toolbar search tabs. While lots of users know how to get this toolbar, few know how to uninstall it thoroughly. Do you know how to remove Torrent Toolbar from your browser? Read this article now and see what you do not know.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall Torrent Toolbar when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall Torrent Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose Torrent Toolbar and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate Torrent Toolbar in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up Torrent Toolbar registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall Torrent Toolbar thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove Torrent Toolbar or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall Torrent Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight Torrent Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
Note: if Torrent Toolbar is corrupted, use Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- How Do I Completely Uninstall ARO 2011 Program?
- Uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 - How to Uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 Entirely
- How To Uninstall And Reinstall Team Viewer 5?
- McAfee Removal - How to Uninstall McAfee from Windows XP
- Kaspersky 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Kaspersky 2011 with A Safe Way?
- Remove iMesh - Why Can't I Uninstall iMesh?
- How Do I Disable Or Remove Wireless Network Watcher On My System?
- How Do You Uninstall AVG free ?
- How To Remove/Uninstall OCR TextScan 2 Word?