Normally, uTorrent Toolbar installs itself as a Firefox Add-on without letting your know. That is why lots of computer users are searching for how to uninstall uTorrent Toolbar from the computer. If you are in the trouble to completely uninstall toolbars from the computer, then this is the right place for you!
Method one: uninstall uTorrent Toolbar from Add/Remove Programs
1. First of all, close all windows.
2. Click on Start menu and click on Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Vista or Win7).
4. Locate and click on the uTorrent Toolbar you wish to uninstall.
5. Click on the Change/Remove button or Remove button.
6. Restart your computer when the uninstallation is completed and the toolbar is removed.
Method two: uninstall uTorrent Toolbar from Firefox
1. Start your Firefox and click on the Tools menu.
2. Then click on the Extensions command.
3. Examine the Firefox Extensions Manager window and choose the uTorrent Toolbar.
4. Click on Uninstall or on OK, to uninstall the tool bar.
5. After restarting your Firefox, the uTorrent Toolbar will be completely uninstalled from your computer.
However, there are still chances that you may fail to uninstall uTorrent Toolbar with the two methods above, for example, when it is not listed in Add/Remove Programs list or when you cannot find it on the add-ons list in your browser, or when it leaves down lots of related files on your PC.
Recommended method to uninstall uTorrent Toolbar
At this time, the best way you can do to uninstall uTorrent Toolbar is to download and run a software uninstall tool to do the job for you. This can be a very good option if you don’t know much about computers or how uTorrent Toolbar works as it will prevent you from having to search around for related uTorrent Toolbar files or registry. An excellent pro uninstall tool always helps to ensure:
1. Completely and forcefully remove software that won’t delete.
2. Thorough clean out your system registry and remove all related uTorrent Toolbar registry entries.
3. Greatly speed up your computer by returning you a clean computer.
4. Remove software faster than Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs.
So do not doubt to download and run a perfect uninstall tool when you find it difficult to uninstall uTorrent Toolbar manually! It helps not only completely uninstall the unwanted programs such as uninstall Software Manager, uninstall Google Talk from the computer, but also greatly maintain/improve PC performance within steps.
- How Do You Remove Speedbit Video Accelerator And Speedbit Search?
- Scan Disk fake Security Tool Removal Help - How to Get Rid of Scan Disk fake Security Tool with 100% Success
- Can I Uninstall ATI Display Driver?
- Can't Uninstall CA Etrust Antivirus - How To Totally Remove CA Etrust Antivirus?
- Uninstall ClamWin Virus - How to Uninstall ClamWin Virus Entirely
- Trend Micro PC Cillin 2013 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Trend Micro PC Cillin 2013 from Windows Completely Instantly
- Removing Fast Web X2 - How Do You Uninstall Fast Web X2 Easily?
- Free Picture Resize Starter Not Openning - Can You Get Rid Of It For Me?
- Unable to Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5? - Help Me Now!