Which antivirus program should you use or uninstall in the new year? Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 employs a radically new cloud-based approach to online security that protects you against the latest threats as soon as they emerge. And it does so at blazing fast speeds, scanning your entire PC in about 2 minutes. (After the initial scan of your PC, full system scans will typically take two minutes or less.) With Webroot’s first-of-its-kind security portal, users can set their protection settings once and they’ll automatically be updated for all of registered PCs. Versatile and effective, Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus can be a standalone security solution or an extra layer of defense against threats.
If you insist on uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 uninstall manually, you can try the below steps. But it is really not recommended to inexperienced computer users to secure the proper running of the computer.
- Boot your computer into safe mode to quit all running processes.
- Then go to Start, and then Settings, Control Panel; double click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
- Locate & highlight Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 and then click on “Change or Remove”.
- Follow the setup wizard to finish the uninstall processes.
You can open Start Menu to use Windows Search to search for all files related to Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus. Once you find them, delete those files all. Then go to Start again to open Run. Type into the blank with regedit so that you can open Registry Editor. Find and delete those related entries under every plus folder. Finally, reboot your PC.
It’s not a good idea that you would take the risk to manually delete registry entries, for deleting registry entries by mistake will bring a disaster for you. Thus a small and inconvenient uninstaller like uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 other than formatting your hard drive so that you don’t have to put things back from scratch. With the powerful scan engine, Perfect Uninstaller can fully detect and forcibly uninstall all registry entries, DLL files as well as its drivers. It only needs a few clicks and takes a few minutes to completely uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 or remove Webroot Internet Security Essentials.is the best choice to completely
And a great tool that can do the job is Perfect Uninstaller and it can help you do the job by finishing three aspects:
- Remove the Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 application completely.
- Once that has been done, the uninstaller will scan both your registry, and your hard-drive.
- Once the uninstaller found any related files, it will delete them immediately.
- How to Uninstall Google Toolbar of Internet Explorer Totally & Easily?
- Silicon Image Driver - Need Help Uninstalling Silicon Image
- Prevx Removal - How to Uninstall Prevx from Windows XP
- VistaAntivirus2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VistaAntivirus2010 Instantly
- ASUS AI Suite II Problems - How Do You Completely Remove AI Suite II?
- McAfee Online Backup Uninstall Help - How to Remove McAfee Online Backup from Windows System Thoroughly
- How Do I Uninstall DAP? - Download Accelerator Plus 9.7
- Add-on Web browser toolbars Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Add-on Web browser toolbars from Your PC Instantly?
- Where Can I Find WavePad Sound Editor Technical Support On Uniinstalling Itself?