WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1, one of those popular browser toolbars on the internet, enjoys a great amount of computer users around the world. Though being widely used, some people still want to install another more useful toolbar instead of WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1. How to remove WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 from your browser? I think this article will help you.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download and save Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 in the list and click uninstall button
If WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 is corrupted, try Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- How to Remove McAfee Total Protection for Server from Windows System Thoroughly
- Uninstall Norton AntiVir - How Do You Remove Norton Antivirus By Symantec?
- How to Uninstall BitDefender Online Scan System from Windows Completely
- How Do I Uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware Of Any Version?
- How Do I Remove All Components Of Microsoft Office 2000 Standard From My Computer?
- How to Uninstall Dpevflbg Toolbar Totally & Easily?
- How Do I Uninstall Minecraft Without Panic?
- Removing Fast Web X2 - How Do You Uninstall Fast Web X2 Easily?
- How to Uninstall TrustCop Program Completely - Step by Step TrustCop Program Removal Instruction