WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Help Removing Get Torrent Completely - I Need To Fix It
- VirusTrigger Uninstall Tips - How to Remove VirusTrigger Instantly
- How Can I Remove AVG PC Tuneup From My Computer?
- Blank Icons After Uninstalling IconPackager? - Remove Them With Software Now!
- How Could You Remove Calibre Along With Its Database?
- Mcafee Antivirus 2012 Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Mcafee Antivirus 2012 from Windows Completely Instantly
- I Need Help Removing The "Bing" Search Bar From Internet Explorer 8
- How Do You Remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition 7.0 Free?
- HDD Doctor Is Messing Up my PC - To Tips on Removing HDD Doctor