WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- How Do I Delete Nitro PDF Software?
- Antivirus Studio Removal Solution- How to Completely Uninstall Antivirus Studio On Your Windows PC
- Uninstall WebCrawler Search Toolbar - How to Remove WebCrawler Search Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Adobe Indesign Uninstall – Free Way to Remove Adobe Indesign Completely in Windows XP
- A-squared Removal - How to Uninstall A-squared from Windows XP
- Uninstalling IMesh Not Complete - Please Tell Me How?
- Best McAfee Removal Tool - Guides to uninstall McAfee instantly!
- Virus Protection 2009 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Protection 2009 Instantly
- Office Sharepoint Server 200 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Office Sharepoint Server 200 Entirely