WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Uninstalling Maya 2012 From My Computer - Autodesk Removal Help
- Cannot Uninstall Skype To Install Skype 5.5 - How To Remove Skype 5.5
- How Do I Remove Orbit Downloader 4.1 Problem?
- Uninstalling Firefox - Why Can't I Remove Firefox 5
- Free Snappy Fax Uninstall Tips – How to Fully Remove Snappy Fax in Windows XP?
- The Best Way to Remove BlueSoleil with Its Removal Instructions from Your Computer
- How to Get Rid of Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2011 Beta with A Safe Way?
- Filecure Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall ParetoLogic FileCure Entirely from Your Computer
- Remove AVG Antivirus 2012 - How to Uninstall and Remove AVG Completely