WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- How Can You Uninstall McAfee Antivirus Plus The Easy Way?
- System Tool Uninstall Guide - How to Uninstall System Tool 2011 Entirely from Windows System
- How to Uninstall Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2011 from Windows Completely Instantly
- Stinger Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Stinger Completely from Your PC
- How Can I Uninstall Roxio Creator 2012 Pro The Quickest Way?
- How Do I Completely Uninstall McAfee Family Protection?
- How to Uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus While You Cannot Remove It in Normal Way
- How To Reinstall/Uninstall OpenOffice.org 3.2?
- Uninstall Foxit Reader? - How Do I Uninstall Foxit Reader Step By Step?