WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Uninstall ALOT Toolbar - How to Remove ALOT Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Why Can't You Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security?
- Can't Install/Uninstall Java (TM) 6 Update 25 - Need Help For My Computer!
- Why Can't You uninstall A Uniblue Program?
- Roxio Creator DVD 7 - What's The Program To Completely Remove Roxio From My PC?
- Security Tool Complete Removal - How to Completely Uninstall Security Tool On Your Windows PC
- How Do You Mannually Uninstall/Remove Youporn Video Downloader?
- What Is SafeSearch - How Should I Remove It?
- System Pro 2011 Is Not Uninstalling - How to Remove System Pro 2011 Quickly