WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Silicon Image Driver - Need Help Uninstalling Silicon Image
- Uninstall Rosqxvmn Toolbar - How to Remove Rosqxvmn Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Vrmdtneg Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Vrmdtneg Toolbar Completely?
- Uninstalling Collins English Dictionary - Where Can I Remove Collins English Dictionary
- How Do You Uninstall Microsoft Publisher 2010 Trial Version?
- Safety PC Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Safety PC Instantly from Windows Vista and XP
- Cannot Launch Sleipnir 3 - How Can I Remove Sleipnir 3 For Windows?
- How to Completely Uninstall GOM Player with the Most Effective GOM Player Removal Tips for Free
- Help With Uninstalling Adobe InCopy - How Do I Remove Adobe CS5?