WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Personal Defender 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Personal Defender 2009 Completely
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Application Control? - How to Uninstall McAfee Application Control Completely in Minutes
- Cisco Netwrok Magic Won't Uninstall - How to Remove Cisco Netwrok Magic Program Completely From PC
- McAfee Internet Security Pro 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security Pro 2011 from Windows XP
- How Do I Remove MyQuickView Along With PDF Documents?
- Norton Security Internet not Responding - Do I Have To Uninstall It From My Computer Now?
- Completely Uninstall Cocoon the Best Effective Cocoon Removal Guides
- Problems Installing Adobe CS5 - Trial Version Of Adobe Premier Pro CS5.5 Requires Uninstalled
- Office Sharepoint Server 200 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Office Sharepoint Server 200 Entirely