WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- How Do I Uninstall TunesDoctor For Free?
- How Do You Uninstall the HP All-in-One Software?
- How To Uninstall And Reinstall Hotkey Driver?
- Uninstalling LogonStudio - I Want To Stop LoginStudio Changing The Login Screen?
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Won't Uninstall - How To Completely Remove Photoshop CS4
- Toolwiz Care Uninstall – How to Entirely Delete Toolwiz Care in Different Way?
- How Can I Remove Live Cricket Program On My Computer?
- Mail.com toolbar Removal - How to Uninstall Mail.com toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstall Betfilter 2.0 - How To Force Uninstall Betfilter