WOT(Web Of Trust) known as an internet security add-on for web browser which claims to help you keep away from insecure website, but it has been reported as a kind of adware by other third party internet security programs as its jumbled rating & estimating system usually delivery wrong and misleading messages, and this add-on will slow down the speed of the website browsing as well. If you have installed WOT add-on, it is suggested to uninstall it from your browser for the good sake.
As this add-on will not displayed in the “Start—Programs” list, we have to reach the control panel to delete it. Here is the detailed demonstration.
Step1: Double click “My computer”
Step2: Click “control panel”
Step3: Click “Add or Remove Programs”
Step4: Locate “WOT Internet Explorer” in the add/remove list and click the “remove” button.
If the above steps fail to delete WOT, we recommend you to apply the professional uninstall program—-, which will help you to uninstall all the unwanted program/applications that are hard to be removed by normal procedure.
Completely remove WOT add-on by Perfect Uninstaller:
Notice: Please make sure to turn off IE browser before processing the uninstall
Step1: Open Perfect Uninstaller
Step2: Locate “WOT for Internet Explorer” in the uninstall list.
Step3: Click the “uninstall” button.
- Vista Anti-Spyware 2011 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Anti-Spyware 2011 Completely
- Qalkfxor Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Qalkfxor Toolbar Completely?
- Easy Private Disk Error Remained - How Can I Completely Remove Easy Private Disk From Ny Computer?
- Office 2007 Enterprise Won't Uninstall - How to Remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
- Uninstall Girafa - How to Uninstall Girafa Thoroughly from PC?
- AntiSpyware 2007 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove AntiSpyware 2007 Instantly
- ANTIWORM 2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall ANTIWORM 2008 Completely
- How Do I Uninstall USB Disk Security Completely With Removal Tool
- Force Uninstall CA Security Suite CS3 - Uninstall CA Security Suite CS3 Tutorial