Nowadays, more and more browser toolbars are available on the internet. Some can bring you great convenience to online activities while some are harmful to your computer. Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar is one of those popular. While lots of users know how to get this toolbar, few know how to uninstall it thoroughly. Do you know how to remove Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar from your browser? Read this article now and see what you do not know.
There is a fact you should be clear. No matter what toolbar, they will occupy certain system resource and network speed. So you should uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar when you will no longer use it. Moreover, there is no need to install too many toolbars in your browser, which can slow down opening a website.
Some browsers offer solution to uninstalling a toolbar. The following is how to uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Run Firefox browser and click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Extensions
3. In Firefox Extensions Manager window, choose Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar and then click uninstall
4. Restart your computer to complete the removal
If the browser you are using does not have such function, you can also uninstall the toolbar through windows Control Panel.
Take windows Vista for example.
1. Open Control Panel from Start menu
2. Click Uninstall a program
3. Locate Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar in the list
4. Click uninstall button
Note: in windows 7 and windows XP, there is a slight difference, but not difficult. Usually related registry entries will be left when you uninstall a program. Gradually, lots of useless registry entries will remain and thus slow down your PC as well as generating errors. You can use a registry repair program to clean up Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar registry entries.
Recommended solution to uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar thoroughly
Now we can find many third party uninstaller programs on the market and the tech has been very advanced. Using a professional uninstaller tool to remove Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar or other unneeded program becomes a popular choice. If you are not familiar with any uninstaller program, it is recommended to use, which is user-friendly and enjoys good reputation.
How to uninstall Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Download Perfect Uninstaller from its official website.
2. Install and run the tool
3. Highlight Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar in the list and click uninstall button
Note: if Yahoo! Firefox Toolbar is corrupted, use Force Uninstall to remove it completely.
- Unable To Uninstall Fritz 11Rybka - How To Remove Fritz 11Rybka Completely?
- Privacy Control Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Privacy Control Completely
- How Do I Remove Camfrog Video Chat On Windows Computer?
- Uninstall Spicebird Completely - How to Remove Spicebird in Different Way?
- How Do I Remove FastStone Image Viewer The Fastest Way?
- MS Antispyware 2009 Removal - How to Remove MS Antispyware 2009 Instantly
- Uninstall Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 Removal Guide!
- K7AntiVirus Removal - How to Uninstall K7AntiVirus from Windows XP
- Webroot Internet Security Essentials Removal – How to Uninstall It with the Best Webroot Internet Security Essentials Uninstall Tips from Your PC