My father has been running MS Office Professional Edition 2003 and because the Avery Wizard was messing up Microsoft Office, he had uninstalled it via Add/Remove Programs. However, the Avery Wizard icon still shows up in his Word toolbar icons. If he clicks on the icon, it pops up “My Computer” display. He has tried to reinstall the latest version of the Avery Wizard but it doesn’t work either. So, the point is how to remove all traces of the old Avery Wizard and just have one icon that works.
What is Avery Wizard?
Avery Wizard is one component of Microsoft Office, which is typically used in Microsoft Word to format and print Avery labels, business cards, dividers, name badges and more. With it, you can easily import the lists from Microsoft Excel or other database programs to Word for mail merge or other purposes. A professionally pre-designed Avery template is designed to help users get started with their designs, or theycan choose a blank template to create their own designs on Avery.
But to uninstall Avery Wizard is much more difficult than using it since the uninstall option is neither in the folder of Program Files nor is it in Add/Remove Programs. Other than that, Avery is only available when it is installed on Microsoft Work. In that sense, you have to remove the Microsoft Work or entire Microsoft Office program so that Avery Wizard can be taken away.
How to uninstall Avery Wizard independently?
The only solution is to forcibly remove the directory of Avery. Before removing the program files, you must be making sure that there’s no program related to Avery Wizard on your system is running. It’s better if you can quit all the running programs on your computer. Or you can simply boot your computer into safe mode by keep pressing key F8 after restarting computer. After that, you can navigate to the installed directory of Avery Wizard in Drive C as such, C:\users\”System Login Name”\appdata\roaming\avery, and manually delete it. Aside from that, you should also kook into registry to take relative keys of it out.
Froce Uninsall Avery Wizard with software
Rather than taking the risk to mistakenly delete files or change registry key, the most practical and absolute way to remove Avery Wizard is using a . The Perfect Uninstaller not only deletes the files, but also scans and takes out all relevant registry keys/entries, after that, it will scan your computer again, making sure no remnants of Avery Wizard escape. It’s just so easy and professional tool at hand have all unwanted program like Win 7 Anti-Spyware 2011 removed by all means.
Force Uninstall proceses with Perfect Uninstaller
1. Right click the directory or folder of Avery Wizard in Drive C, C:\users\”System Login Name”\appdata\roaming\avery , to select “Force Uninstall” to start the removal.
2. Follow the on screen steps to finish the removal.
3. Reboot your computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until the directory of Avery is gone.
- Cannot Uninstall Dr.Web for Windows Mobile? - How to Uninstall Dr.Web for Windows Mobile Completely in Minutes
- Winstep Nexus Dock Uninstall Error? - How To Remove Winstep Nexus Dock Quickly And Completely?
- How Do I Remove AVG Secure Search Toolbar?
- How Do You Uninstall SUPERAntiSpyware From SUPERAntiSpyware.com?
- Brother P-Touch 1500PC - How Do I Uninstall And Install The P-touch PT-1500PC Driver
- Uninstall Google Toolbar
- Why Cant I Uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials 2.1?
- How Can I Get Freeware Software For Removing Chrysanth Diary?
- Virus Protector Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Virus Protector Completely