This service synchronizes your photos, music, zips, videos, docs between all your devices. You just have to save the file in the 4Sync folder and then you’ll get immediate access to it from any device which has Internet connection. With 4Sync you share, transfer and back up files in a glimpse of an eye. 4Sync provides its users with backup copies of their files and ultimate secure work with their computers. Using 4Sync relieves you from fear of crashed computers, viruses, naughty kids or your personal absent-mindedness. Every user gets 15GB free storage space.
If the 4Sync becomes problematic when you are working on it, you need to take immediate action to get it off your computer before switching to another one.
- Open Start Menu, and then move to All Programs.
- Navigate to 4Sync on the right list and then locate to Uninstall 4Sync.
- Click it, and then click YES to follow the prompts to finish the removal.
If this standard removal process can’t take the 4Sync away from your system, there are forcible means that you have to take.
- Open Search to make a full search for 4Sync related files. (When you open it, please keep in mind to select Local Hard Drives as your search scale.)
- Delete all the files it shows before you.
- Turn to Start Menu and then go to Run.
- Enter regedit and then click OK to open Registry Editor.
- Under folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, you will find 4Sync related entries. Please delete them once for all.
- Lastly, reboot your PC.
The best way to uninstall 4Sync or remove WorkTime is to download and run a professional uninstall tool as such kind of products helps to greatly detect and remove all entries of the products from the computer. And is one that will do the job perfectly for you. To uninstall 4SYNC completely, perform the below steps:
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer.
- Locate and highlight the 4Sync and select “Uninstall” to begin the 4Sync removal process.
- Click “Next” to proceed when the below steps appear.
- Perfect Uninstaller is scanning all related 4SYNC entries on your computer and then click “Next”.
- Click “Yes” to uninstall 4SYNC from your computer.
- Vista Smart Security 2010 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Vista Smart Security 2010 Instantly
- Live Security Suite - How To Get Live Security Suite Removal Tool
- How Do I Manually Uninstall Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 For Free?
- System Guard 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall System Guard 2009 Completely
- Uninstall Exchange 2010 - Modify or Remove Exchange 2010
- Trend Micro Internet Security 2011 Removal-How to Get Rid of Trend Micro Internet Security 2011 with A Safe Way?
- Trend Micro AntiVirus 2011 Removal - How to Uninstall Trend Micro AntiVirus 2011 from Windows XP
- Vs2008 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Vs2008 Entirely
- Adware Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Adware Thoroughly from My Computer?