ACDSee 14 has everything you need to take control of a growing photo collection, perfect and add the latest effects to your images, and share your memories with friends and family. Quickly find and organize photos, perfect them with easy-to-use editing tools, and unleash your creativity with super-simple special effects. Then share your images through e-mail, social media or your own 10GB space on ACDSee Online.com.
When you realize the ACDSee 14 does nothing but messes up your images on your systems, there is only one way to have this problem corrected.
- Click on the Start button and choose Run.
- Type “regedit” in the open box and then press Enter.
- Once the Registry Editor opens, go to:
- Look through the list of installed programs carefully to find out the ACDSee 14 you want to uninstall.
- If ACDSee 14 contains a built-in installer, you should find the key UninstallString which points to the uninstall program.
- Open the folder where the ACDSee 14 locates at, and look for files named uninstall.log or setup.log.
- Open these log files in notepad and write down names of files listed inside.
- Delete these files manually.
But if you have no idea to go through such complicated steps, you may try this out.
- Go to Google.com and Search for ACDSee 14.
- Download ACDSee 14 installer program to your computer
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed ACDSee 14 on your computer
- Out of the three options presented, select “Uninstall” or “Remove Completely” option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
The above method is about how to uninstall ACDSee 14 in Windows. However, this method is not always effective. Sometimes it just fails to uninstall the ACDSee 14 completely. Fortunately, there is a easier uninstaller program to take ACDSee 14 away with automatic means. To get the uninstaller working, you need download and install a trustworthy program, such as .
Perfect Uninstaller has earned much popularity worldwide in safely and quickly removing programs like PDF-XChange Viewer with unnecessary registry entries and invalid data files.
- ESET Online Scanner Removal - How to Uninstall ESET Online Scanner from Windows Vista
- 1Password Extension Uninstall - How to Uninstall 1Password Completely and Instantly
- Removing Macromedia Flash Player Ended Up With Errors? - How Do You Unindtall Flash Player?
- Can You Uninstall PDF Download By Using Removal Software?
- How to Display Hidden Files and Folders
- Uninstall ClamWin Virus - How to Uninstall ClamWin Virus Entirely
- Uninstalling Symantec Anti-Virus The Effective Way
- WinCleaner Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall WinCleaner Completely
- Podcaster Uninstaller Missing - How Do I Manually Delete Podcaster?