Which media player program should you uninstall or reinstall? AllPlayer is a program for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file. The program also searches for matching subtitles in all languages automatically. Intelligent Subtitles keeps the subtitles on the screen for the period of time needed for you to read them. Unlike most players, AllPlayer is not merely an overlay for MediaPlayer, and it uses DirectX, which makes it possible to play any movie. The program is also integrated with a speech synthesizer application, allowing you to watch movies with subtitles with a reader.
Use Windows Add/Remove Programs to uninstall AllPlayer
Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Add/Remove Programs > AllPlayer > Uninstall and you can uninstall AllPlayer. The steps are for Windows XP users.
If you are a Windows 7 user, you can conduct the following steps: Click Start Menu > Control Panels > Programs > Uninstall Programs > AllPlayer > Uninstall.
Delete the AllPlayer Folders from Hard Drive
- Delete the AllPlayer folder in C:\Program Files\Common Files (if present).
- Delete the AllPlayer folder in C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\
Note: If you are unable to see the Application Data folder, it might be a hidden system folder and you should display hidden files and folders by changing the settings of View File.
If you fail to uninstall AllPlayer completely, you should download professional uninstall tool to uninstall the rogue programs. As one of the most reliable and powerful uninstaller tools, will completely uninstall AllPlayer from your computer.
So you don’t have to worry about those following-up problems when you cannot uninstall the programs thoroughly. The Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller will uninstall any useless program like corrupted GOM Player completely and easily.
- How Do You Uninstall Or Remove MS Office 2010 Suite?
- How Do I Get the Best Way To Uninstall CopyTrans Tune Swift?
- How Do I Remove AVG Secure Search Completely From My Computer System?
- Alfa Defender Pro - How To Uninstall Alfa Defender Pro?
- How Do You Uninstall ZTE Modem (CDMA 1X USB modem driver) ?
- Java SE 6.0 Can't Be Removed - Java SE 6 Update Or Uninstall?
- Rtsplgob Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Rtsplgob Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstalling Veetle TV - How Can I Remove A Veetle Program?
- What can you do to the installed programs do not work?