What is SPSS? How many times users will have to repair or reinstall SPSS program? Today, we are going to learn some detail information when you are encountering problems with your SPSS of any kind.
To remove previous versions of SPSS, you will need to go to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel. To get there:
- In Windows XP:
- Click on Start, Settings, then Control Panel.
- In Windows 7:
- Click the Windows button, select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, locate and double-click on Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP or Programs and Features in Windows 7.
You may have to Switch your view to Classic View to see the icon for Add or Remove Programs.
- Windows XP: In Add or Remove Programs, scroll down the list to locate your version of SPSS to uninstall.
- Once you have located it, click it once to highlight it. You should now see the option to remove the software. Click on “Remove”.
- Windows 7: In Programs and Features double-click the SPSS version to remove.
- Click “Yes” to uninstall.
- You will be prompted if you want to remove SPSS.
- Select Yes.
- The uninstaller will begin to run. Various windows may pop up during the uninstall process. Do not cancel the uninstall process.
- This may take anywhere from 3-10 minutes depending on your system.
- Once the uninstall process has completed, restart your system.
If the SPSS is vigorously acting on your system, more technical and powerful means should be utilized to fix this. And a registered SPSS lies in and kick it right from there. That way you can also easily get rid of ExtraPuTTY on your computer in seconds!will effortlessly accomplish this for you. With a running Perfect Uninstaller, all you have to do is navigate to where
Force Uninstall SPSS with Perfect Uninstaller
- Close main running applications on your desktop.
- Please make hidden files and folders shown on your computer before conduct the Force Uninstall.
- Open “My Computer”→click “Tools” icon on the tool bar and select “Folder Options…” →click on “View” button→Select” Show hidden files and folders” under the folder list of ” Hidden files and folders”→ last, select “Apply” to make it work.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller
- Select Force Uninstall Icon and click on “Yes” in the popped up box.
- Navigate to directory of SPSS in the hard drive (select one program folder a time), such as:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SafeNet Sentinel
- Then click on next to start the Force Uninstall
- Reboot computer and repeat the Force Uninstall process until all the directories of SPSS are gone.
- Add-on Web browser toolbars Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Add-on Web browser toolbars from Your PC Instantly?
- How Do You Install/Uninstall Mozilla Firefox 9?
- Zapshares Removal Guides – Free Method to Uninstall Zapshares in Windows 7
- Uninstalling ACDSee - Could You Remove ACDSee 14 For Me?
- Free RAR Extract Frog Uninstall FAQ - Windows Removal Suggestion
- Double-click To Uninstall Any program
- VDownloader Removing Issue - How Can I Get Rid Of VDownloader Totally?
- Antivirus Scan Is Destructing Your PC - Get It OUt From Your PC Right Now
- How Do I Remove Stickies With No Uninstall And Start Button ?