Firefox 5 is a web browser developed by Mozilla. As the third most widely used browser, Firefox 5 combines a simple design with comprehensive technology to make the web faster, safer and easier. Although Firefox 5 is popular and liked by many people, sometimes people just have to uninstall Firefox 5 for good. This article will offer a simple step-by-step guide on how to uninstall the web browser in three simple methods.
Uninstall Firefox 5 by Windows installer
This is the most common method to uninstall a program and it is also very simple. If you have opened the browser, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then choose Add/Remove Program.
Scroll down the currently installed program list to find out Firefox 5, and choose Remove in the drop-down list.
Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
Restart your computer if necessary.
Uninstall Firefox 5 by the built-in uninstaller
Most programs would contain a built-in tool for you to install or uninstall the programs easily. You could find the tool in the folder where Firefox 5 has been installed in.
If you have added the browser to the Start menu, you can find directory of Firefox 5 in all programs and you just need to choose the option to uninstall Firefox 5.
If you cannot find the program in all programs, go to the folder where you keep the Firefox 5, find the Uninstall executable program and then follow the instruction to remove the browser.
It is recommended to restart your computer after the un-installation finishes.
Uninstall Firefox 5 by 3rd party uninstaller
In some cases, the two solutions above may not work as expected, and sometimes these two methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended for you to uninstall Firefox 5.
This tool will uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot easily find and remove them, but 3rd party uninstaller would force uninstall those hidden applications of Chrome Extensions. is an excellent uninstall tool which has performed perfectly on computers for millions people.
- McAfee VirusScan SuperDAT Uninstaller - How to Uninstall McAfee VirusScan SuperDAT Entirely
- Hide IP Easy? - How Do You Remove/Reinstall Easy-Hide-IP Program?
- Uninstall ThreatFire AntiVirus Free Edition - Step By Step Tutorial
- AVG Free Edition Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall AVG Free Edition Completely
- Cannot UninstallMcAfee Family Protection? - How to UninstallMcAfee Family Protection Completely in Minutes
- How Do You Uninstall Fix it Utilities 8 Professional?
- How to Uninstall Avast! Anti-Virus Completely?
- Virus Remover 2008 Removal - How to Remove Virus Remover 2008 Instantly
- How Do I Remove PC Pro Cleaner Warning Along With The Software?