The Google Toolbar for Firefox adds the power of the popular search engine to your browser, along with numerous other features. The toolbar lets you search Google directly from your browser, and also checks your spelling whenever you type in Web forms, and automatically fills out forms for faster online shopping.
Practically, it will be common that the Google Toolbar for Firefox seems of no use for you. In that regard, you may be wondering how to take it off your computer immediately.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox, then click on Tools and choose Add-ons.
- Choose Extensions.
- Select the Google Toolbar you want to uninstall.
- Click Remove and then press OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, and the Google Toolbar would be gone in few seconds.
- Restart your computer.
Alternatively, you can get the Google Toolbar for Firefox removed as a whole program with Windows removal function.
- If you have opened Google Toolbar, please end it in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation.
- Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click on the programs option.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll through the list until you find Google Toolbar.
- Click on the Google Toolbar and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the Google Toolbar for Firefox and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer if necessary.
It is also good for you to enable a uninstall tool to help you delete Google Toolbar for Firefox of related files and registry entries. Although the methods are simple for users to uninstall Google Toolbar for Firefox, sometimes the process is not as smooth as it may seem, and it may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, you should be extremely careful, because you can easily make a mistake and the removal would mess up with other program on the computer. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use a 3rd party uninstall tool.
is an excellent uninstall tool which would uninstall Google Toolbar for Firefox or purge any unwanted program like Youporn Video Downloader quickly and completely.
- Uninstall Yahoo! Messenger - How to Uninstall Yahoo! Messenger Entirely
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Compliance - Desktops?
- What Is SafeSearch - How Should I Remove It?
- Vista Security Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall Vista Security Completely
- Problem Removing Norton Internet Security 2007 - Need Uninstall Help
- Advice on DrWeb Removal-How to uninstall DrWeb Completely
- How Do I Get FreeOCR Uninstalled Completely?
- How To Uninstall Win 7 Security - 2012 Virus Removal
- Uninstall Java Runtime Environment 7 - How Do You Remove Java On Windows Computer?