Image Icon Converter converts BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and PCX formats into Windows icons. You can add files and folders from Windows Explorer or other file shells using drag and drop. You also can change color resolution and size to create customized icons. It’s possible to convert 256-color icons into True Color icons and XP icons. Image Icon Converter also can convert Windows icons into BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIFF, and PCX formats.
Literally, this Image Icon Converter conveys the pure image editing conception. However, practically or in some extreme cases, it would not be the type you thought.
- Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop, and then click Control Panel. And you will see Control Panel as follow.
- Click Uninstall a Program, and then you would see a list of currently installed programs.
- Scroll down the list until you find Image Icon Converter, highlight it and then click Uninstall on the top of the menu. Windows will automatic uninstall Image Icon Converter in few seconds.
Other than that, you can deploy original removal utility of Image Icon Converter if lucky.
- Click Start, and then click All Programs.
- Choose Image Icon Converter and then highlight Uninstall Image Icon Converter.
- Click Remove button in the dialog box as follow:
- Click “Yes” in the next dialog box.
- Wait for the removal to finish and then click Finish to end the process.
Fortunately, there is an easier uninstaller program to take Image Icon Converter away with automatic means. To get the uninstaller working, you need download and install a trustworthy program, such as .
Perfect Uninstaller has earned much popularity worldwide in safely and quickly removing programs like OxyCube with unnecessary registry entries and invalid data files.
- Remove Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 - How Do I Uninstall BitDefender?
- DHL Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall DHL Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Uninstall Edius Help – The Effective Method to Remove Edius Completely from Your PC
- Secure Antivirus Pro Removal Tips - How to Uninstall Secure Antivirus Pro Instantly and Safely
- Uninstalling Or Repairing SketchUp - How Do I Remove Google SketchUp Completely?
- How Do You Uninstall A Program on Windows
- InfoDoctor Removal Help - How to Completely Uninstall InfoDoctor On Your Windows PC
- How Do You Uninstall 3CX Phone Software On Windows XP?
- Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CS4 - I Want To Uninstall The CS4