Ulead GIF Animator 5.0 makes it easy to create fast-loading, high-impact Web animations. Version 5.0 cuts production time in half with simple drag-and-drop object-based editing, round-trip auto-updating from external image editors, and tweeting features. Advanced optimization delivers the smallest possible file sizes, while output to video, EXE, and Flash formats makes it one of the most versatile animation tools available.
Nevertheless, when you are rejected to open or to work on the Ulead GIF Animator, it means that you have to deal with a few problem inside the program.
- Click Start on desktop – click run
- Type in regedit and press enter to run Register Editor
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE and find out Ulead GIF Animator folder
- Delete the related folder and close Registry Editor
Then, you should move to hard drive area to get the removal done.
- Click on the Start button and select My Computer.
- Select the Local Disk, C: drive folder and then double click on the Program Files folder.
- Select Tools, then Folder Options, then View, then select “Show hidden files and folders”
- Select the Ulead GIF Animator Installation Information folder.
- Delete the AEC81925-9C76-4707-84A9-40696C613ED3 folder if available.
If you feel that the manual process on removing Ulead GIF Animator is either too difficult or too dangerous then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you. There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software such as Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 that Windows has trouble deleting. Amongst them, is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted files of Ulead GIF Animator from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything from system registry.
- Download and install Perfect Uninstaller.
- Quit all the running programs on your computer.
- Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate Ulead GIF Animator as such.
- Right click the directory to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
- How Do You Completely Uninstall Norton Security Products?
- Cannot Uninstall TouchCopy For Windows 7 - What Would You Do?
- Virus Bye Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Virus Bye Instantly
- Antivirus Lab 2009 Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Antivirus Lab 2009 Completely
- Rising Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Rising from Windows Completely Instantly
- Uninstall Google Chrome in Windows - Google Chrome Help
- Uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 - How to Uninstall WinSecurity Toolbar 2.1 Thoroughly from PC?
- Need HELP To Uninstall "Aurora" - Mozilla Firefox Aurora Removal Guide
- Secure Defense Removal Solution- How to Completely Remove Secure Defense On Your Windows PC