WebcamMax enables you to add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for your live video chats or streaming, and new effects are keeping added. You can show to your friends with you wearing a pair of cat’s eyes, becoming a two-heads weirdie or even in a wanted poster. It supports almost all popular webcam programs, such as Windows Live Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Camfrog, Youtube, Ustream, and JustinTV. You can take snapshots or video clips with WebcamMax and directly share them on facebook or Youtube. WebcamMax also works as a virtual webcam. It enables you to show videos, pictures, computer screen or even multiple webcam videos to others during your live chats or streaming. You can switch among different sources with an easy click. What’s more, you can also use your webcam simultaneously on multiple webcam applications with the help of WebcamMax. Doodling is another great feature of WebcamMax. Paint at will on the video window, or stamp on it by choosing from the dozens of examples provided.
When the webcam video no longer works properly, you should first check WebcamMax which is installed on your computer and have it removed if necessary.
- Go to your Start Menu to click Control Panels.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs to launch the list of current installed programs. (For Windows Vista and Windows 7, you can launch the list by pressing Programs and then Programs and Features.)
- Scroll down the list and locate to WebcamMax, then click Remove/Uninstall.
- Follow the prompts by clicking Continue to uninstall WebcamMax.
- Restart your computer when required.
In case the WebcamMax still gives error when you are going to activate your webcam, there are several files you need to deal with.
- Close WebcamMax.
- Open My Computer
- Find your Default folder of WebcamMax.
- Open the Default folder, and double click on the Extensions folder to open it.
- You will see there are many folders with cryptic names as below.
- Delete the folder belonging to the WebcamMax you wish to uninstall.
- Open WebcamMax to see whether the extension has been uninstalled correctly.
If you want to uninstall WebcamMax automatically, you can use an automatic uninstall tool which is designed to uninstall any unwanted programs thoroughly. Now, there are millions of software available on the market for you to completely remove elf toolbar with auto means. , a powerful uninstall tool, can surely help you uninstall WebcamMax completely while cleaning up all its traces on your PC. This is generally a much faster and safer option than manual removal as there is no need to worry about any leftover entries. Besides, a Perfect Uninstaller helps not only uninstall the unwanted program like Cyberlink Youcam, but also completely check the system to remove all associated files and registry entries, returning you a complete system within clicks.
- Help With SPAMfighter Removal - How Do You Uninstall SPAMfighter?
- Remove "Sonic Activation Module" Error Away With Uninstaller Software
- Windows Media Player 11 Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Windows Media Player 11 Completely
- Antivirus09 Uninstall Tips - How to Remove Antivirus09 Instantly
- Uninstall McAfee Security Center
- Removing Adobe Reader 8.1.4 - How Do I Uninstall Adobe Reader 8.1.4
- MSA Security Center Removal - How to Remove MSA Security Center Instantly
- Street Fighter III Error - How Do I Completely Uninstall Street Fighter III On Windows Vista?
- How Do You Uninstall TuneUp 2011 From Your Computer?