VisualBee is an automatic graphic designer for PowerPoint 2007/2010 presentations. VisualBee analyzes your plain PowerPoint presentation using cutting-edge Text Analysis and Object-Graph algorithms. It places your presentation in an appropriate template and automatically adds relevant pictures and graphics to your slides, all from our extensive image bank. You can select the style you wish your presentation to have. Each style provides a distinct new design – background, types of images, color combinations and everything else that makes up a successful presentation.
If the VisualBee is twisting the PowerPoint document of you are working on, it is of no significance to keep it playing on your computer.
- Download and save the VisualBee uninstaller on its website.
- Close all applications.
- Check the taskbar and the system tray to make sure that no user applications are running.
- Run the uninstaller.
- Click “Yes” to the message “Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”
- Restart your computer.
By contraries, you can make VisualBee while it is being installed.
- Go to Google.com and Search for VisualBee.
- Download VisualBee installer program to your computer.
- Launch the installer program which will automatically detect the already installed VisualBee on your computer.
- Out of the three options presented, select “Uninstall” or “Remove Completely” option.
- Finish the wizard and restart your computer.
There is another effective but much easier way for you to establish a total uninstall of VisualBee. That is to enable a third party uninstall tool.
is one of the best removal tools in the world which enjoys high reputation among experts and ordinary users. With this tool, you can definitely uninstall VisualBee without any files or entries on your PC. Besides, it performs well in uninstalling sticky programs such as Garden Planner Software.
- Privacy Control Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Privacy Control Completely
- How To Uninstall Antivirus8 Malware Program?
- How Do I Uninstall "Crawler" Which Is Attached With My Web Browser?
- Avast! Online Scanner Removal - How to Uninstall Avast! Online Scanner from Windows XP
- Help Removing My Faster PC - Complete Uninstall Of My Faster PC
- Digg Toolbar Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Digg Toolbar from Your PC Instantly?
- Green Antivirus Uninstaller - How to Uninstall Green Antivirus Entirely
- Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner Uninstall - How to Remove Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner Instantly
- Cannot Uninstall Ziggy? - How to Uninstall Ziggy Completely in Minutes