Is there known idea for using or uninstalling player software? VLC Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
Uninstall VLC Media Player with Windows utility
- Click on the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and then click Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll through the list of currently installed programs, select the VLC Media Player in the list, and click Uninstall/Change.
- A wizard will begin to help you uninstall the VLC Media Player Components. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Remove VLC Media Player of related files
- Use your Search on the Start Menu to search every related file on your computer.
- Delete those files once they were listed.
- Turn to Start Menu again, then go to Run.
- Fill in the blank with regedit, then click Yes to open Registry Editor.
- Scroll down to find and delete every entries related to VLC Media Player.
- Restart your computer to make this removal successful.
By using the method above, most users would uninstall VLC Media Player successfully. However, even a tiny mistake will make this simple removal become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer and may causing crash. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to use reliable uninstall tools to uninstall VLC Media Player.
Run a VLC Media Player uninstaller
As an excellent uninstall tool, can be used to uninstall VLC Media Player quickly and completely.
A very useful feature of Perfect Uninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications. You can click here to get Perfect Uninstaller to uninstall Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 or remove any unwanted programs.
- How To Force Uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware On My Computer
- Trojan Hunter Uninstall Help - How to Uninstall Trojan Hunter Completely
- Uninstall TuneUp Utilities - How To Completely Remove TuneUp Utilities 2011?
- Avast! Uninstall Utility - How Will You Remove Avast Security Software?
- Uninstall MSN Messenger - How to Uninstall MSN Messenger Entirely
- How Do You Uninstall Deep Freeze?
- TheSpyBot Uninstall Tips - How to Remove TheSpyBot Instantly
- How Do I Easily Uninstall HP 1522 Printer?
- Uninstall Windows Live Essentials - How to Uninstall Windows Live Essentials Entirely