Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware is a free, customizable toolbar that lets you navigate your favorite sites and search the web from anywhere. Yahoo Toolbar also includes features like Pop-Up Blocker and Anti-Spy. Customize your toolbar and save your bookmarks online for one-click access from any computer.
If your computer have never been thrown such a great opportunity by Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware or you have got nothing but annoying pop ups from it, it should be gone
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type taskmgr in the box and then press OK to open Task Manager.
- End all programs in Task Manager.
- Click Start and then Click Control Panel.
- Double click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware, and then choose Remove.
- Follow the prompts to finish the removal of Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware.
Or you can get rid of Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware by manually editing its directory.
- Click the Start menu on your computer taskbar, and select Run.
- Type “cmd” in the box to open a command prompt, and then type cd C:\Program Files\Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware to change directories.
- Type Yahoo Toolbar.exe – uninstall in order to uninstall the Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware.
- After the removal finish, restart your computer.
If you feel that the manual process on removing Yahoo Toolbar with Anti Spyware is either too difficult or too dangerous then you could download online uninstaller software to do job for you. There are programs out there that are designed to forcibly remove software such as Internet Cyclone that Windows has trouble deleting.
Amongst them, is well known to be able to automatically delete the corrupted file paths from the hard drive without having to back up the files or manually remove anything from system registry.
- Avast! 5 Uninstallation Methods - How Do I Remove Avast?
- Can't Uninstall Webroot Spy Sweeper 2011? - Get Free Removal Tool
- Dr.Web Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Dr.Web from Windows Completely Instantly
- How May I A Big Fish Game Manager?
- How Do I Uninstall Only 'Infopath' From Office 2007 Suite?
- MyDisk Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall MyDisk Completely
- Zango Toolbar Uninstall - How to Uninstall Zango Toolbar Completely from Your Browser?
- How Would You Uninstall Horoscope Explorer Pro The Easilest Way?
- Uninstalling Doro PDF Writer Ends Up With Errors - Get The Right Uninstaller Now!