RivaTuner is the most powerful tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters running under Windows. The purpose of this utility is to give you access to all the undocumented features of Detonator and Catalyst drivers. Drivers have a lot of undocumented registry entries. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you to change all undocumented registry entries. It supports all versions of Detonators (now called ForceWare) drivers under Windows.
If it turns out that the RivaTuner puts only its downside and consequently slow down your pc performance, the appearance of it is no longer appropriate on your desktop.
- Click the Start button and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Add/Remove Programs.
- If you are a Vista user, do one of the following:
- Open up Programs and Features in the Classic View, or click on Uninstall a Program under the Programs category if you are in the Category view.
- Click on RivaTuner and click on the Remove button.
Similarly, you can achieve that by employing the RivaTuner uninstaller as packed.
- Exit RivaTuner before you uninstall it.
- Right click on the icon of RivaTuner and select Exit.
- Click on the Start button and then select All Programs.
- Choose the RivaTuner installation directory on the Start menu.
- Click on the RivaTuner and choose Uninstall RivaTuner.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Eventually, there is a Perfect Uninstaller which provides a quick and easy way for any of us to completely uninstall RivaTuner and remove all its files and extensions that are usually left behind.
You can simply follow the instruction with and it will save yourself a lot of time and frustrations along the way to delete any unexpected program like WinSCP or software that Windows is not able to detect or take away fully.
- News For How You Can Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012
- Uninstall SparkleBox Toolbar - How to Remove SparkleBox Toolbar Thoroughly from Your Browser?
- Cannot Uninstall Skype To Install Skype 5.5 - How To Remove Skype 5.5
- BearShare Won't Let Me Uninstall - Need Help Uninstalling BearShare
- Uninstalling Symantec Anti-Virus The Effective Way
- Uninstall Exchange 2010 - Modify or Remove Exchange 2010
- RST Antivirus 2010 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall RST Antivirus 2010 Completely
- Uninstall Flash Player - How Do I Completely Remove Adobe Flash Player 9?
- Is It an Easy Way to Completely Uninstall Rocketlife Messenger from Your Laptop?