A while back, my brother was tricked into downloading its sampler product of Uniblue that supposedly checks and cleans the registry. Now, he cannot get it off his computer no matter what he try, including uninstall through Control Panel. The damn thing starts when he starts his computer. I’ve searched and found the parts of it, transferred them to my recycle bin and dumped the bin. It’s still on my computer.
Neither he nor I see any options provided to uninstall but we did get it off the computer finally.
Problem with Uniblue program
Namely, Uniblue RegistryBooster is a software program designed to clean out errors and old entries from the Windows registry that may cause errors and crashes in a computer system. That is to say, it is supposed to optimize performance and speed up startup and shutdown process. The removal process cannot be completed by computer users with a basic level of computer knowledge.
How to remove Uniblue the quickest way?
To uninstall Uniblue, first please close the program. By default the program is running in the background, in which case you should see the blue wrench icon in the system tray next to the system clock (lower right corner of your screen). Right-click on this icon and choose “Exit Registry Booster”.
If you do not see this icon, please press (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC) on your keyboard to open Task manager. Go to the “Processes” tab, find and select registrybooster.exe and then click on End Process.
Uninstall Uniblue through Start menu
The uninstaller can be launched directly from the Start -> Uniblue menu; Choose the sub-menu for the program you wish to uninstall, and choose ‘Uninstall’.
Uninstall Uniblue via Control Panel
1. Please make sure the program is closed. If the program icon is in the system-tray, right click on its icon and choose Exit.
2. From the Start menu, normally available on the bottom left of the screen, select Control Panel.
3. From the Control Panel select Programs and Features (in Windows XP this is called Add or Remove programs).
Locate the entry for the Uniblue program in the list of installed applications.
4. Click once on this entry and then click on Remove or Uninstall. This will start the wizard to uninstall the program.
To make sure that you have removed Uniblue product entirely from your computer, you should check up delete the program files (once found) as such:
If all the Uninstaller Wizards fail to uninstall Uniblue software when the process is complete, or it still appear in the “All Programs” list.
You need a removed McAfee Internet Security or forcible uninstall in hard drive.to take it away either as a whole program or spited components. To put it differently, Perfect Uninstaller is able to complete a normal uninstall of useless program like partially
- How to Uninstall Anti-Malware
- How Do You Force Uninstall a program with Perfect Uninstaller?
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Compliance - Desktops?
- How to Uninstall PhaZeBar Totally & Easily?
- Avast! Uninstall Utility - How Will You Remove Avast Security Software?
- Cannot Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor? - How to Uninstall McAfee Policy Auditor Completely in Minutes
- Nimbuzz Support Problem? - How To Get Help Removing Nimbuzz?
- How to Uninstall Protector Plus Antivirus Software Completely
- How Do I Uninstall FrontPage 2010 From Microsoft Office?