My daughter is using Windows XP operating system on her computer and few days ago I have installed Zone Alarm Extreme Security 2010 on it as security suit. After that I come to know that it is not working as expected and I decide to uninstall it. But, it is not possible for me to uninstall it as it is giving me error as “All TrueVector applications should be shut down to complete the uninstall”. Do you know how to remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 from computer?
Uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme with normal means
The entire removal process went abnormally with apparent glitches on my daughter’s computer.
Aside from that, the Windows Security Center reported that “Zonealarm Antivirus” was “off”. There were other steps that I try to take to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme:
1. Stop its processes
2. Remove its program file directories
3. Unregister its DLL components
4. Clean its files from the registry
But these only disable the startup of ZoneAlarm but it continues to run invisibly. Some users have experienced difficulties when improperly uninstalling Zone Alarm either from the uninstall program in the Zone Labs program group or through the Windows Add/Remove Software utility (called Programs and Features in Windows 7). This is due to the fact that ZoneAlarm makes changes to user system. It becomes difficult to fully uninstall the program from the computer when it is corrupted.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Uninstaller
Rather than spending a lot of time searching folders for traces of software, ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is removed very easily if you follow a simple method with . You just need to be able to prevent the program from running or stops it functioning in the safe mode, Perfect Uninstaller will remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security or uninstall Antivirus 2011 of all its files and registry keys itself.
- Uninstall Christian Radio Toolbar - How to Uninstall Christian Radio Toolbar Completely
- UMPlayer Uninstall Tool – How Do I Remove UMPlayer?
- Autorun Eater Not Openning - Removal Solution For Autorun Eater
- Trouble Uninstalling Blackberry Desktop Manager? - Remove Blackberry Mgr With Software Now!
- IESpell - Help Uninstalling IESpell
- Remove MyVideoConverter – How Do You Uninstall MyVideoConverter?
- Remove Antivirus System Pro - Best Way to Uninstall AntiVirus System Pro
- Unable To Sign In To Norton Password Manager - How To Uninstall?
- How to Remove and Uninstall Symantec Norton Antibot from Windows System Thoroughly