My daughter is using Windows XP operating system on her computer and few days ago I have installed Zone Alarm Extreme Security 2010 on it as security suit. After that I come to know that it is not working as expected and I decide to uninstall it. But, it is not possible for me to uninstall it as it is giving me error as “All TrueVector applications should be shut down to complete the uninstall”. Do you know how to remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 from computer?
Uninstalling ZoneAlarm Extreme with normal means
The entire removal process went abnormally with apparent glitches on my daughter’s computer.
Aside from that, the Windows Security Center reported that “Zonealarm Antivirus” was “off”. There were other steps that I try to take to uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme:
1. Stop its processes
2. Remove its program file directories
3. Unregister its DLL components
4. Clean its files from the registry
But these only disable the startup of ZoneAlarm but it continues to run invisibly. Some users have experienced difficulties when improperly uninstalling Zone Alarm either from the uninstall program in the Zone Labs program group or through the Windows Add/Remove Software utility (called Programs and Features in Windows 7). This is due to the fact that ZoneAlarm makes changes to user system. It becomes difficult to fully uninstall the program from the computer when it is corrupted.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Uninstaller
Rather than spending a lot of time searching folders for traces of software, ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is removed very easily if you follow a simple method with . You just need to be able to prevent the program from running or stops it functioning in the safe mode, Perfect Uninstaller will remove ZoneAlarm Extreme Security or uninstall Antivirus 2011 of all its files and registry keys itself.
- Advice on Sunbelt Removal-How to uninstall Sunbelt Completely
- Smart Defragmenter Removal Guide - How To Get Rid Of Smart Defragmenter Easily
- DriverMax Unisntall Help - How Can I Remove DriverMax Totally?
- Bandoo Uninstall Help – How to Fully Remove Bandoo in Windows XP?
- ANTIWORM 2008 Uninstall Help - How to Remove and Uninstall ANTIWORM 2008 Completely
- Cannot Uninstall Yahoo Messenger - How Do You Remove Yahoo Messenger 11.0?
- Uninstalling Image Icon Converter Does Help? - Right Solution Here!
- Dr.Web Uninstall Tips - How to Uninstall Dr.Web from Windows Completely Instantly
- How Do I Update/Uninstall Able2Extract For Windows 7?